Discuss Black Friday & Win Great Prizes! [Winners Posted]

Brad

I saw several posts (today) about the Black Friday Survival Kits & it’s such a neat set prizes . I’ve been working so hard lately that I even completely neglected my favorite site in the whole online wide web world. I can’t even believe how late I am lol....like I am slacking so hard I should be ashamed of myself because I am A DIE HARD BLACK FRIDAY fan- since 2012 actually, that’s when all the magic started lol....I’m getting it together . I’ll be on more frequently to join in all the fUn. It’s the best time of the year & hands down NO ONE is as amazing as GOTTADEAL.COM ❤. Also, about the shirts it’s totally all good. I’ll be sure to order my BF GD tee for sure :)) I may have to go digging in my closet for my previous GD BF tee-shirts lol. 

• Like 2

Ya our budget is a lot smaller this year also. My daughter wants a PC so I'm thinking about getting the parts and having her open each one then build it with her (she keeps asking me about stuff like this and coding when I'm working on a website or app).

My budget is smaller this year too. When I was looking for computers for my kids in the past, I often found better deals before Black Friday and didn't have to stand in line....providing I wasn't looking for the doorbusters but a more powerful machine. last year I found a nice laptop at the early sale at Sam's club...I think it was around the 11th of November. I don't know how to build one so I look for one in the ads.

Our kids are in college now. I remember when i started following Gottadeal way back when they were little. The ads were more fun then, just because the toys were more fun to buy than the adult stuff they want now.

Yeah, but it starts ALL OVER AGAIN when the grand-kids start coming! I am buying for 5 of those little buggers this year. ;)

• Like 3

I can't wait for that!! But, our kids are in no hurry, let alone even close to a serious relationship. [emoji17] You are very lucky!!

Yeah, but it starts ALL OVER AGAIN when the grand-kids start coming! I am buying for 5 of those little buggers this year. ;)

I started listening to Christmas mysuc yesterday. Talk about a mood booster!! [emoji173][emoji319]

• Like 3

Thanksgiving is late this year so I'm thinking maybe that's why no ads yet...

I didn't think of that. I am just so use to a good bit of ads on the boards by now. They probably have figured out a way to keep them hush this year, but our elves will find a way.....hopefully soon. I need my fix.