Hallmark Channel & Movies & Mysteries Countdown to Christmas Movie Schedules

magickallight

My tv package doesn't include Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. I always feel like I'm really missing something not getting to watch those Christmas movies :).  I might have to upgrade just for October-December, LOL.

I dropped cable and went for SlingTV.  Added all 3 Hallmark channels for just $5 per month.  And I got a few other channels as well!

• Like 3

A couple of years ago I went into the hospital on Oct. 31 with pancreatitis. I was there for 8 days, the 1st couple they would not let me leave my room, for fear of me getting another bug from someone there so that left me staring at 4 walls. Thank goodness Hallmark started showing Christmas movies on Nov. 1 or I know I would have gone crazy. I thought I had probably seen them all but surprise, I hadn't seen a 1/3 of them so it was a treat for me for sure.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, does Hallmark Drama play new movies, or do they only play the older ones?  I'm looking at their website, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.  

I'm thinking about subscribing to FRNDLY, just for a couple months, in order to get all 3 Hallmark channels for Christmas.

• Like 1

So, does Hallmark Drama play new movies, or do they only play the older ones?  I'm looking at their website, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.  

I'm thinking about subscribing to FRNDLY, just for a couple months, in order to get all 3 Hallmark channels for Christmas.

They play older ones but will have 2 new things this year ... The Christmas Cookie Matchup and their Project Christmas Joy. They both look really good! :)

I bought myself an "I'm Watching Hallmark Christmas Movies" Shirt & Mug to wear & sip hot cocoa from on Friday.  :holiday10

These shirts pop up on my Facebook all the time. I haven't ordered one yet, but I'm still thinking I might :).

• Like 1

I bought myself an "I'm Watching Hallmark Christmas Movies" Shirt & Mug to wear & sip hot cocoa from on Friday. :holiday10

I make tumblers and shirts. I have already made my hallmark tumbler. I’m getting ready to make me a hoodie and I think maybe socks and a blanket

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My DVR is loaded with Hallmark & Lifetime Christmas movies lol. It's the only time of year I watch Lifetime. Luckily, hubby doesn't mind. He really likes some of them, he deals with some and leaves for others. DD22 on the other had, cannot stand them. Go figure, she likes Bob's Burgers, or whatever it is. I downloaded the app for Hallmark and set reminders. She texted me while she was working because her calendar filled up lmao. I forgot our calendars were synched  :sidesplit

• Like 2

My DVR is loaded with Hallmark & Lifetime Christmas movies lol. It's the only time of year I watch Lifetime. Luckily, hubby doesn't mind. He really likes some of them, he deals with some and leaves for others. DD22 on the other had, cannot stand them. Go figure, she likes Bob's Burgers, or whatever it is. I downloaded the app for Hallmark and set reminders. She texted me while she was working because her calendar filled up lmao. I forgot our calendars were synched  :sidesplit

I am 80% full too. Cant wait to be able to do a marathon 

I had to update my lists this weekend. Hallmark moved some stuff around on their schedule.  They do it every year, but it still irritates me. LOL

I found out the hard way last year. All geeked up all day and then here it is 8pm and my movie was not playing.. I was upset but its replacement was a good substitute

• Like 1