free dvd player with purchase

Jaidensmom

stolen from another board................Free Apex DVD Player and Free Shipping with a $25 purchase at Viking Office Products. www.viking.com Just put $25 worth of products in your cart and add the DVD Player, item #Y11-PRDVD and when you checkout, they deduct the price of the DVD Player $79.99!!!!!!!!

I ordered ink for my printer and got in on this deal. If you don't think you can get in on the deals for BF for a cheap dvd player and can use something from this site then you might want to try this. II hope this helps someone. I know our x-mas is going to be tight this year and every lil deal helps

Some bonhead from FW called CS, they are not going to honor this, it was a glitch in their website, it is meant for people that buy a HP Printer.

Hopefully those that ordered early enough will still get their DVD players, good luck guys!

well when I checked out I got a message saying...my purchase of $25 of merchandise qualified for a free DVD player. The terms for the free DVD player that it described was for a 25.00 purchase. Makes it a bit harder for Viking to back away from filling the orders that it processed and confirmed by email.