Lifetime Christmas movies

ytmomof4

This is the link to “It’s A Wonderful Movie” for all Christmas show/movie airings...it will update as time goes by.

https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2014/09/christmas-movie-tv-schedule-hallmark-up.html?m=1

Thanks! Had that bookmarked in my old computer - but am in the process of upgrading, so now I can have it in my new ones. :)

I find the Lifetime movies to be on par with the Hallmark movies. I was actually just typing up the Lifetime and Hallmark schedule for this year! :) 

I've watched some of the movies on UP, but they seem a little off somehow. I don't know if it's the acting or the directing or if they're just slightly lower budget. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have never watched any of the lifetime movies. I usually watch hallmark. Are they as good?

I saw they are starting October 25th and will be running 24/7

OMG!!! stop what you are doing and get to the nearest couch. Grad a Kohls throw, some popcorn and drink. They are just as good and some are better. I just love all things Christmas and they have new ones every year so it is not just the same old content. 

• Like 2

The Christmas movies are already on during the day. They must have started some on the 15th of Oct even though I was waiting until the 25th as the ads have been saying...I guess the 24 hours a day ones start then. Today was not Christmas movies. I usually watch Hallmark Christmas movies. The stations must show some of the same ones because I have seen a couple of them from last year and I watched Hallmark last year. More to see! YAY!

• Like 2

The Christmas movies are already on during the day. They must have started some on the 15th of Oct even though I was waiting until the 25th as the ads have been saying...I guess the 24 hours a day ones start then. Today was not Christmas movies. I usually watch Hallmark Christmas movies. The stations must show some of the same ones because I have seen a couple of them from last year and I watched Hallmark last year. More to see! YAY!

Yes,

They will mix in a few new ones during the week or weekend and then have new ones every night in Dec