Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Wirezoll Stroller Organizer Bag, Fits All Baby Stroller Models $11.24 w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 54,347 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 25, 2019 - 5:11 am

Super deal from Amazon.com on this
Stroller Organizer Bag - Wirezoll Fits All Baby Stroller Models, with High-Capacity & Adjustable Straps for Carrying Bottles, Diapers,Clothing, Toys & Snacks etc (Blue)
$11.24
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

818MTOm7oGL._SX522_.jpg

• ★Universal Stroller Organizer: Wirezoll’s stroller bag was designed for modern parents, with classic needs. Use this high-end stroller bag for keeping your baby’s diapers, food, clothes, drinks, snack, books and toys. Large storage pockets
  • ★Safe and Durable: BPA-free and Phthalate-free baby stroller organizer made from sturdy oxford fabric with impermeable materials to prevent the infiltration of moisture, also easy to wash; make mom’s life easier and more organized with our baby stroller organizer bag
  • ★Multifunction: Two different hanging methods ensure that this Single or double stroller organizer works perfectly for most organizer. Also makes a great handbag, simply remove from stroller and attach straps to each other and your bag comes along with you
  • ★Easy to install: Our stroller organizer are very simple to install ,simply adhere the adjustable velcro straps to your stroller handles or handlebar and adjust as necessary
  • ★Quality Guarantee: We offer the Wirezoll universal stroller organizer 12 months quality warranty, just order with confidence! If you're ever unsatisfied with your stroller handlebar console, the Manufacturer will offer a full refund or a satisfactory replacement with no question asked

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users