Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Briggs & Stratton 3300 PSI Pressure Washer $369 (59% off) +Free Prime S&H Today Only @ Woot.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 54,362 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 24, 2019 - 5:13 am

Today's deal of the day from Woot.com is the
Briggs & Stratton 020585A 3300 PSI Murray Gas Pressure Washer
$369.00

$899.99 59% off List Price
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

580374ee-92e0-45a7-9f32-8a6f48830138._SY

The Briggs & Stratton, Murray branded 20585 A, 3.2-GPM 3300-PSI gas pressure washer with a triplex pump can be used for outdoor cleaning projects including washing cars, trucks, patio furniture, sidewalks, fencing, patios and driveways. This model is much stronger than your standard garden hose and uses around 80-percent less water for an efficient and powerful clean.

• 3300 PSI at 3.2 gpm
  • Large 3-gallon fuel tank for a 7-hour run time at 50-percent load
  • 1150 Series OHV 250cc engine produces 11.50-foot-pounds of gross torque to power through your weekend project
  • (2) 1-gallon on-board detergent tank for easy detergent storage and quick project startup
  • Adjustable triplex pump
  • Electric start
  • Twin chemical tanks
  • 4-wheel for easy maneuverability

​​Operator's Manual

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item​

Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty

HEY! THIS BOX IS ORANGE FOR A REASON! IT'S IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS! This thing requires fuel, so it can't be returned to Woot. Once you buy one, it's yours. Warranty claims can still go through the manufacturer, of course. THANK YOU FOR READING, ORANGE BOX CONCLUDES NOW.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users