Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

48-Halloween Cupcake Toppers Wrappers Liners & 2-Banners $4.07 w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 54,446 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 21, 2019 - 6:30 am

Amazon.com offers this cute
48 Sets Halloween Cupcake Toppers Wrappers Liners and 2 Banners for Halloween Party Cake Decoration
$5.09 *Save 20% when you clip the coupon on the product page - Price at checkout = $4.07
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

7173IggAPhL._SX522_.jpg

• Package includes: 48 x Halloween cupcake liners in 4 different designs, 48 x Halloween cupcake picks in 4 different designs, 2 x 3 m length Halloween banners.
  • Quality material: made of paper and bamboo material, not easy to break, easy to use and decorate your cakes well; just slip the tab on one end into the slot on the other end and it locks into place.
  • Halloween Design: The cupcake wrappers, picks and banners are designed with Halloween elements of pumpkin, ghost, spider, bat, skull, and witch hat fitted with the Halloween themed party well.
  • Nice little color and decoration to your party foods, add that extra touch of halloween flair to your table setting with halloween cupcake picks. Make your cupcakes or cakes look as yummy as they taste.
  • A perfect decoration for the Halloween table.If you have any questions,cantact us and we'll provide the best service.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users