Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Be Inspired Scented Bath Bombs by Cra-Z-Art $4.97 (Was $9.97) w/ Free Pickup @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 54,431 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 21, 2019 - 5:46 am

Walmart.com offers the
Be Inspired Scented Bath Bombs by Cra-Z-Art
$4.97
Was $9.97
Free store pickup
or Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

c8b64e49-e055-4b45-b346-1e64bbac6748_1.1

Be Inspired Make Your Own Scented Bath Bombs by Cra-Z-Art. Mix, mold, and create dazzling super scented bath bombs! Use included molds to make colorful heart-shaped, flower-shaped, butterfly-shaped, star-shaped, or sphere-shaped bath creations. Let dry, then drop them in water and watch these dreamy bath bombs fizzle creating whirls of beautiful colors! These bath bombs leave your skin feeling soft and smelling sweet! Add-in your favorite essential oil for that extra smooth feel. Dream, dazzle, and shine! Includes everything you need to make 12 scented bath bombs: 4 pouches of bath bomb mix A (1.5 oz/42.5 g) each, 4 pouches of bath bomb mix B (1.6 oz/45.4 g) each, 4 pouches of bath bomb mix C (0.3 oz/8.5 g), 1 scent (0.25 fl oz/7.4 ml), 5 molds, 1 measuring cup, 5 spoons, and easy to follow instructions. For ages 8 and up. Perfect for arts and crafts, DIY parties, and more!

Be Inspired Scented Bath Bombs by Cra-Z-Art:

• Mix, mold, and create dazzling super scented bath bombs! 
  • Let dry, then drop them in water and watch these dreamy bath bombs fizzle creating whirls of beautiful colors! 
  • These bath bombs leave your skin feeling soft and smelling sweet!
  • Includes everything you need to make 12 scented bath bombs!

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users