Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Christmas Snowflakes Design Red Tablecloths, 52" x 70" $8.39 (51% off) w/Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 54,333 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 11, 2019 - 4:48 am

Amazon.com offers this beautiful
Violet Linen Decorative Christmas Snowflakes Design Red Tablecloths, 52" x 70"
List Price: $17.00
Price: $8.39
You Save: $8.61 (51%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

20190611054549x250x177.jpg

Size: 52" x 70"

100% Polyester
Imported
Decorative style - perfect table decoration for the Christmas season. Colorful printed snowflakes tablecloth to display for any holiday occasion or event
Add a fresh touch - update your home with this festive snowflakes tablecloth that will brighten up your home, and will surely add a beautiful touch to your Christmas table decor
Greatest decoration - dress up any table top for your Christmas holiday with this beautiful tablecloth. Spice up your home to add glamour and ambience. Live in style
Beautiful holiday style - gorgeous tablecloth that beautifully embellishes your surroundings. With a beautiful printed snowflakes design to add flair to your Christmas table
Easy care - machine washable in low temperature water, gentle cycle. Non chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron if needed on permanent press level

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users