Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

3-Piece Burt's Bees Classic Bee Tin Holiday Gift Set $8.99 w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 53,606 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 16, 2019 - 1:15 am

Amazon.com offers the
Burt's Bees Classic Bee Tin Holiday Gift Set
Price: $8.99
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

7172e8qDuLL._SX522_.jpg

• SKIN CARE PRODUCTS: Everything you need for naturally beautiful hands and lips, pamper someone you love with three amazing Burt's Bees favorites that are made with 100% natural ingredients formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
  • CUTICLE CREAM: Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream revitalizes dry, rough nail beds to moisturize and sooth hangnails and torn cuticles for soft, smooth hands
  • LIP BALM: Bursting with sweet and silky flavor, refresh and renew lips during the harsh winter months with Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm that's responsibly sourced and sustainably made
  • HAND SALVE: This Burt's Bees Hand Salve for dry skin keeps more than your hands soft and smooth, use this soothing essential oil balm on elbows, knees and feet
  • BURTS BEES GIFT SET: This gift basket includes 3 moisturizing skin care products that come in a giftable box making the perfect gift for women for any occasion or stocking stuffer during the holidays. No animal testing, cruelty free

LINK

"I started concentrating so hard on my vision that I lost sight. " (Northern Exposure)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users