Off Topic Halloween Clearance

starshine

Okay I thought since we are still waiting on those ads we could compare Halloween clearence items we have found. I went to Wal Mart this morning and everything Halloween was 50% off. Got my mom TONS of candy for her Chocoholic guys at work and some for myself! LOL I wanted to get my sons costume for next year but there where no Devil comstumes :evil: (which is what he wants to be). Oh well I will keep looking. And on a BF topic all the blue vested people at Walmart where busy as bees putting up there Christmas stock of things. I think there may be a good Game sale this year tons of games being stocked.

My Targets is hit or miss with seasonal clearance. I bought a small "halloween" fondue pot that was orange for $4.28 but other than that all that was left was really just candy.

I really have to scour their clearance shelves and look at the original value closely. I collect clearance items to use them for oops presents alot(you know "oops" I forgot your birthday/anniversary/etc).

I am going to check Kmart out tonight and see what they have left.

BFqueen, I do that too. You almost have to do that now-a-days. I love kmart's clearance for that. I can't wait for Saturday. It will be slim pickin's but that's okay. 90% off is not something I stick my nose up at. Walmart I got a few more tombstones for my graveyard and a halloween doorbell. Because of the 90% clearances my children are also done for Easter(unless bf has something really good).

Anybody going to test drive a Kia to get the Free Shrek Movie?

Guest Luckycharm
One Walmart I was at (working) yesterday had bags of candy, the good kind, for 50¢ a bag. I picked up 3 bags of Kit Kats.

I went to Walmart today and my son got his costume for next year for 3.00. He is going to be a Nazgul from Lord of the Rings. You know one of those faceless guys chasing Frodo. ANd I also got him a double edged ax for .40 Glad that I got it now instead of full price next year.

BigMoChick,

I did the same thing with the Target 75% off. Got three really pretty princess gowns/accessories (Barbie Princess/Pauper, Belle and a purple crushed velvet gown) for $19 that DD can use as dress up or put on her BIG gift this year .... My Size Swan Lake Barbie that I got after Christmas for $28.75!

Next to BF, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE those after-Christmas clearances!!!

The thrill of the hunt....

:superman:

Walmart was doing the 75% off still today, and surprisingly still had things left. I got a vinyl tablecloth for 65 cents, packs of napkins for 25 cents, even 10 cent cookie cutters. And one of those was a pumpkin that I can use for Thanksgiving too. I have a feeling we'll be semi-Grinchified this year at Christmas, too, and then I'll hit the clearance in Jan. This year we don't appear to be much in the holiday spirit, but next year we'll be set!