Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

2-Pack of Luxury Plush Allergy Resistant Fiber Pillows $17.95 (64% off) +FS @ Thatdailydeal.com

1 reply to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 54,042 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 15, 2019 - 5:02 am

Today only, Thatdailydeal.com offers their
2 Pack of Queen Size Luxury Plush Allergy Resistant Fiber Filled Bedding Pillow with Hypoallergenic Cotton Shell - GREAT for Allergy Sufferers! Fill is designed to maintain fluffy shape and support! Comfortable and supportive for all - back, side, or stomach sleepers! - $50 at Bed Bath and Beyond! - ONLY $8.99 PER PILLOW FROM US! SHIPS FREE!
$17.98

Reg $49.99
64% off
Free Shipping

adlerpillow123.jpg

Treat yourself to the ultimate comfort at night, and make sure you get a complete night's rest with this pillow. If you find yourself switching positions throughout the night, a medium weight fill will easily adjust to support your neck and head while sleeping on your side, back, or stomach. Fiber filling is designed to retain its shape and support so you get adequate rest night after night.
Product Features

• Queen size
  • Perfect support of your head soothes your neck muscles and enhances your sleep quality
  • You will receive 2 pillows per order
  • Anti-bacterial and anti-mite fiber
  • Made from hypoallergenic materials

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 54,042 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 17, 2019 - 3:22 am

05/17/19 - Back again today only at an all new lower price (The op has been updated).

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users