how do you quote more than one person?

teebee

i've noticed alot of people quoting more than one person in the same post, how do you do this? all i can do is quote one person. i hope this makes sense. in other words, they quote and then answer and in the same post, there is another quote and an answer. when i quote, i have to quote and then answer and go back and start all over in quoting someone else and then answering. it leads to me having several posts in a row so i can answer more than one person. i hope this isn't confusing.

Guest Frieked

huh???????

you lost me.

huh???????

you lost me.

huh???????

you lost me.

huh???????

you lost me.

Like this, basically copy + paste then change the name and quoted text

so,,,,,,i don't need to click on the quote button on the right?

that is how i always do it but, i have to do it individually.

Quote individually you can do either but clicking the button is easier since it does all the work for you.

Quote multiple = manually

Guest Frieked

Quote individually you can do either but clicking the button is easier since it does all the work for you.

Quote multiple = manually

Well, to make things clear, you can always do the first one by clicking the button but to add more quotes you have to type them in manually.

thank goodness.......i think that might be above my head.......if not, i think i would have alot of blonde moments figuring that one out.

Perhaps a visual aid would help, here is an example of nested quotes (remember quotes within quotes):

Is this working?

I love CostCo.

RossMAN won't stop stalking me.