Anyone ever hit Menards on BF?

lotr1967

Menards is amazing the day after Thanksgiving. I kid you not! Toys, household items, even electric toothbrushes for a buck! Huge packs of batteries for almost nothing. Fleece blankets, I'm thinking I paid 2 or 3 dollars each. Nice blankets, too. I'm new to the forum but not new to the site. God Bless you all for posting the ads early. Will you post Menards as well? Thanks!!! :yelclap:

lotr1967,

Actual if you look in the Past BF Experiences, there are several people, including myself who are talking about menard's. It is the best store to hit on BF. I am so excited to look at the Menard's Ad. You forgot about the candles for 1.98 and the smaller ones for .99. Last year they had pumpkin pie spice scented candles I bought a few. A few years ago they had the jars with the cookies and hot chocolate diy's for 1.98. I bought several of those(infact I still have some). They make great presents for those people who give you something that you don't expect. Yes there are several people here who LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MENARDS.

Menards has become the one store that everyone has something to get for us. They really do have something for everyone. I never thought I would become such a fan of Menard's but it is the first place that all of us go on Black Friday. Usually there are 3 couples and we get everything and head for the checkout line. The guys usually take off and head to Staples or Office Depot while we stay and check out. Then the girls and I load up all our stuff and head to Target or Walmart and meet up with the guys later for breakfast somewhere. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the new ads. I was at Menard's the other day and I am assuming some of the same things will be on sale again this year. Those things being the fleece blankets, jar candles, choc. covered cherries, mints, lotion/shower gel sets and wrapping paper. As we walked through the store we were trying to figure out what would be back on sale since they are setting up certain endcaps already. :D Gotta love Black Friday!!!!!!!!

I know one thing that will be on sale for sure. Remember last year they had the stringed christmas lights on sale for .99. Well I heard one of the managers saying that they would be on sale again, but if you remember they didn't have them in the ad. I wonder if they will be in the ad this year. If I had known they were on sale I would have bought a few of them. I had only bought the stuff that were in the ad, I mean I made my list from the ad. Well even if they are not in the ad I am going to buy me a few of them. What do you think?

How many lights were those Geno? I vaguely remember them but the things is that you don't really have time to leisurely shop and stroll through the stores on Black Friday. If it isn't in the ad or you don't walk by it on the way to something else, you probably won't see it. I remember trying to get to the fleece blankets last year and there was no way anyone was getting close to the bin they were in with the women that were around it. It was just crazy!! :D After we had gotten in line to check out and we sent people one by one back through the store to try and find things we couldn't get to on the first trip around the store. I also really like that Menard's doesn't put limits on things for Black Friday. There were people the first year we went that had carts full of the candles for $1.99. They weren't even willing to share 1 or 2 with the people that didn't get any.

How do Menard's BF ads comeout? Is it part of the weekly or bi-weekly flyer? I.e. a BF section of that ad, or do they have a special one day flyer?

FYI,

Next week's freebies (11/7 to 11/14)

20' extention cord ($2 MIR limit 3)

25 pc 1/4 " Socket and Bit set ($3.50 MIR - limit 2)

Threadlocker Gel ( $1 MIR limit 1)

Not free,but might be a good deal:

Duracell 12 back AA $2.97 after $3 MIR - limit 2

Don't feel bad. Except for Sears, so far every ad posted We don't have those stores. :cry2:

No worries, I don't feel bad at all when you consider my situation:

Oregon has 0% sales tax. :clapping:

Access to OD, OM, Staples, BB, CC, CostCo, Sears, CompUSA, and dozens of other stores. :groovin:

My number 1 gripe is no In-N-Out burger. Lucky CA/AZ/NV bastages! :rotflol:

Hey I might be able to get a Menards insider. My MIL knows someone who works there. She is going to see if she can get the ads. If she does she said I can borrow them to put on this site.

Sounds good. Lots of Menards stores around here as well.

I think Menards is the best place to go on BF. You can get some really good deals there. As far as where it is located, There is a few in NC and I know there is one in GA, I am in ND, and they are all over here. I can tell you that UT doesn't have one. But for the rest of the states, I don't know. Menards is a home improvement place that also sells things like ps2 games or candles. It is awesome.