Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Biggest Hits This Christmas

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 27, 2018 - 3:41 pm

We spend a lot of time trying to find those special gifts. For DD15 it was her ping pong table (smaller version from Dick's that folds well) and her Tombow markers. For 4 of the grandchildren it was the 2DS (they were thrilled) Everyone else was pleased but those were the biggest hits.

#2 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,483 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 27, 2018 - 4:02 pm

For our daughter it was some Nerlies doll Santa brought her. That and a real picture of Rudolph.

#3 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 2,790 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 27, 2018 - 5:42 pm

The 3D printer I got for the son of the couple I live with went over well. I have not heard from Beorn at all since his birthday in August, so I have no idea if he appreciated his Hanukkah or Chr-stmas gifts...

*sigh*

Aspies.

#4 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,382 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 28, 2018 - 5:55 am

A vanity table set for the oldest DD, Phone for the middle DD and the LOL Bigger Surprise for the youngest DD. 

For me - SLEEP 

Edited by jesusluvu, Dec 28, 2018 - 5:56 am.

#5 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 1,927 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 28, 2018 - 8:49 am

Oldest grandson was the Beats headset that we got free with our new Apple computer

#6 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 28, 2018 - 5:37 pm

Of all the gifts I’ve been able to give so far, biggest hit was a comfy Ford hoodie I got one of my best friends. (He has a bit of a FoMoCo obsession. lol)

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#7 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,483 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 28, 2018 - 5:56 pm

Of all the gifts I’ve been able to give so far, biggest hit was a comfy Ford hoodie I got one of my best friends. (He has a bit of a FoMoCo obsession. lol)

Found
On
Roadside
Dead

#8 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,692 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 28, 2018 - 6:31 pm

Both my boys got a VR headset, and both are often "masked" when I walk in their rooms!
Oldest son was most surprised by the set of nice artisan dice I got him, and youngest was excited about the pip boy model to build.
My 2 nieces loved the jars of slime their gift cards were in, but the nephew surprisingly did not.

#9 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 29, 2018 - 11:57 am

Found
On
Roadside
Dead

...Only if hit by deer...

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#10 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,483 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 29, 2018 - 9:09 pm

...Only if hit by deer...

We've got a Lincoln Navigator and love it so can't talk too much smack about Ford lol. That and I have a lot of retired family from there.

#11 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 30, 2018 - 5:59 pm

mine was an i watch. and a bedside table that has charging ports. kids favorites were ..nick-.the deer poop was a huge hit. (lol thank you fellow gd for that idea) ...chris - BDU pants (for my new firefighter ;) )..victor -cameras and a season pass to busch gardens and animal adventure. .. , adam -cell phone Xr , eric- a video game astro headset with mixer and remote starter.

#12 colemandawn4905  OFFLINE  

colemandawn4905

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts
  • Member since 2015

Posted Dec 31, 2018 - 8:00 pm

Daughter 20 got her canon rebel camera, daughter 27 got a box of household supplies (she works 2 jobs and had her own place so not having to buy cleaning supplies n laundry stuff for several months was exciting to her) she got other stuff too but thought that huge box was awesome and my son didn’t get anything he was excited about as he needed tires for his car and clothes.

*** Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users