Autographs from Auburn's Head Football and Men's Basketball Coach
- Auburn alumni and fans may request one autographed picture per household per calendar year signed by Auburn's Head Football Coach and Auburn's Head Men's Basketball Coach.
- The autographed picture will be provided and shipped to you, free of charge.
- Auburn's Head Football Coach will be available to sign footballs, helmets and items that fall outside of our policy at Fan Day and after A-Day, Auburn's Spring Football game. Time permitting, he will also sign autographs at Auburn Alumni Association Club meetings & other appearances throughout the year.
- We are unable to accept items that have been mailed in or dropped off to be signed. We cannot guarantee that all requests will be approved or that once approved, items will be signed by a particular date.
- Please allow up to 7-14 days for your request to be processed and up to 4-6 weeks for your item to be signed. Please note that the process may take longer during busy times of the year for Auburn Athletics and that we cannot guarantee that items will be signed when a coach is in season.
- All requests must be approved by our Compliance Office to be permissible under NCAA rules.