Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

TODAY ONLY! Target.com and Target stores 10% off Target Gift Cards

5 replies to this topic

#1 Fishboysmom  OFFLINE  

Fishboysmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,930 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 1, 2018 - 2:50 am

Target.com and Target stores 10% off Target Gift Cards on Sunday, December 2, 2018

Target GiftCards purchased that day may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 3, 2018 at 10 a.m. CST.

Details:

• Offer valid for up to $300 in Target Gift Card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum Target Gift Card purchase is $10. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target Gift Cards on Target.com.
  • Discount does not apply to Target Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift cards, gift cards issued by other merchants, reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target Gift Cards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target Gift Cards provided for merchandise returns and Target Gift Cards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase. Quantities are limited, no rainchecks.
  • Purchases of Target Gift Cards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided.
  • Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.

Please note, physical cards purchased on Target.com will be shipped USPS and will not contain tracking information.

Edited by Fishboysmom, Dec 2, 2018 - 1:50 am.

#2 Fishboysmom  OFFLINE  

Fishboysmom

• 36,930 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 2, 2018 - 1:49 am

GUEST_a42c4445-ebde-46f3-a418-a53ab43817   GUEST_447206f3-9295-423d-893a-bd6170637c   GUEST_fb738814-a431-4b3b-88f6-a2f6b1acb7

#3 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 50,911 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2018 - 2:43 am

I look forward to this every year! :) One of my daughters ALWAYS has Target gift cards on her wish list and this is the day I buy them. Grabbed a cup of coffee and went straight to Target's web site and got mine. Now to find a killer deal on an xBox One S for my son!

#4 Fishboysmom  OFFLINE  

Fishboysmom

• 36,930 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 2, 2018 - 5:09 am

Now to find a killer deal on an xBox One S for my son!

Are you looking for just the console or a specific bundle? What's your price range?

#5 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 50,911 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2018 - 5:19 am

Are you looking for just the console or a specific bundle? What's your price range?

He like the Forza bundle with Red Dead Redemption 2 that Walmart had before BF for $229 - I thought for sure I would find a better price - but that seemed to be an introductory price for the week of the release of the Red Dead game. :(  Amazon is having their Gaming Day tomorrow - so I hope to find something then... I can get the game locally for $40, if I can find a decent price on a bundle without it - but most everything I have seen decent deals on has NBA with it - and he is not into sports games at all. :(

#6 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2018 - 1:23 pm

Got my gift cards today in store! Was going to get the full $300, but we made a couple large unexpected purchases, so I chickened out and just did $200.
On a side note, I also used my 20% coupon from black Friday on my normal shopping, and saved $132! Woohoo!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users