Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Survey Spot (merged)

383 replies to this topic

#331 zingerhil  OFFLINE  

zingerhil

est. 1985

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 15, 2008 - 1:45 pm

FYI Check for a $75.00 survey!

Thanks for the heads up. I don't see it now, but I will keep checking.

#332 decarillion  OFFLINE  

decarillion

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 15, 2008 - 3:32 pm

I wanted to update--since my last post, I cashed in for an additional 20. from them, total 59 bucks since the holidays :)

#333 decarillion  OFFLINE  

decarillion

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 15, 2008 - 3:35 pm

Hmm....guess I can't edit my reply above but I got $10 today for a cholesterol survey, too.

#334 his_lil_gemini  OFFLINE  

his_lil_gemini

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 17, 2008 - 7:59 pm

My husband gets like 10 surveys from this company a day. Every time i log into his account though, it doesnt show he has any money. He says he has qualified for quite a few of there money surveys but mainly just ALOT of sweepstakes entries. My questions: how long does it take to show you've qualified for money surveys and when are these sweeps drawings and has ne one ever won from them?

#335 decarillion  OFFLINE  

decarillion

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 17, 2008 - 9:50 pm

It does take awhile. Btw, I got a check in the mail today from them for $59. When you log into your/his account, there will be text saying 'you have new unclaimed rewards' so you don't actually have to go into the account balance to see if anything has been deposited there. I had a chuckle today at the post office. I was at the window sending a package, and opened up the check while I was there. I was surprised to see it was a check, and the clerk said to me, oh, um, is that for surveys? surveyspot.com? I laughed and said yea. So she asked me if I did surveys, etc. and I gave her the url to this site and to Greenfield. She had been wondering if surveys were all scams :P

#336 Panda Girl  OFFLINE  

Panda Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 21, 2008 - 7:16 am

Do ya'll ever get the feeling that the paid surveys they ask you all the questions they really want to know, and then cut you off and tell you you didn't qualify? I give up on this company I just took one for Betty Crocker Warm Delight Mini's - they asked a lot of questions and yes it took about the 15 min they said it would and asked classification questions - and then POP sorry you didn't qualify!!!

#337 zingerhil  OFFLINE  

zingerhil

est. 1985

• 1,691 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 21, 2008 - 7:51 am

Do ya'll ever get the feeling that the paid surveys they ask you all the questions they really want to know, and then cut you off and tell you you didn't qualify?
I give up on this company
I just took one for Betty Crocker Warm Delight Mini's - they asked a lot of questions and yes it took about the 15 min they said it would and asked classification questions - and then POP sorry you didn't qualify!!!

I'm sorry, that is always so frustrating! I've had this happen with other companies but I don't think I've had it happen with SurveySpot. They've been one of my biggest earners and have always been good to pay me.

#338 cashandra  OFFLINE  

cashandra

Survey freak!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 21, 2008 - 5:57 pm

Do ya'll ever get the feeling that the paid surveys they ask you all the questions they really want to know, and then cut you off and tell you you didn't qualify?
I give up on this company
I just took one for Betty Crocker Warm Delight Mini's - they asked a lot of questions and yes it took about the 15 min they said it would and asked classification questions - and then POP sorry you didn't qualify!!!

This same thing happened to me yesturday too! About 15 mins into the survey all of a sudden I'm not qualified anymore.

#339 mmm40  OFFLINE  

mmm40

• 3,197 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 21, 2008 - 6:02 pm

Write them.
:moon: MIRANDA

#340 zingerhil  OFFLINE  

zingerhil

est. 1985

• 1,691 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 4, 2008 - 7:29 pm

This is posted on their homepage and I just wanted to pass it along:

FRAUD WARNING

We are aware that in recent weeks the SurveySpot likeness has been used fraudulently. If you have received any mailed correspondence with the SurveySpot/Survey Sampling International logo which includes an unexpected check and/or instructions to send a MoneyGram, wire transfer or other form of payment to anyone, please do not attempt to cash the check , send any money or follow through with any other procedure outlined in the letter. This correspondence did not come from SurveySpot, and it is not a valid offer. SSI and SurveySpot never ask respondents, panelists or job applicants to send money or make any payment or funds transfer of any kind.

If you were contacted in this manner, we strongly urge you to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (https://rn.ftc.gov/p...Z_ORG_CODE=PU01), and/or the United States Postal Service (https://postalinspec...dComplaint.aspx).

#341 iceman1988  OFFLINE  

iceman1988

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted May 5, 2008 - 6:31 am

That $75 Keynote Tax Preperation survey back in February Did anyone get paid for that? I contacted SurveySpot on Thursday about the fact that I hadn't been paid for that $75 session and on Friday I magically got $10 added to my account with no survey number or date assigned to it Did that happen to anyone else? :confused:

#342 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 6, 2008 - 10:37 am

i did the eval for the tax prep as well and havent heard anything about payment either...i think i need to check the site....
________
Just.... Ang

Have been truly blessed with a Grandson =)

#343 persse3  OFFLINE  

persse3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted May 24, 2008 - 3:11 pm

I NEVER get paid surveys from them, :( I do do all the sweepstakes one they send though in hopes they will start offering them to me.

#344 AcLaramie  OFFLINE  

AcLaramie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted May 24, 2008 - 5:30 pm

I quit using them as I never qualified for the paid ones but got tons and tons of the sweepstakes ones. Too annoying for me when there are good paying sites out there.

#345 zingerhil  OFFLINE  

zingerhil

est. 1985

• 1,691 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 25, 2008 - 8:46 am

I've been getting tons of sweepstakes entries as well. I used to get a lot of paid surveys, but that's a rarity nowadays. It bums me out. I used to make tons of $$ through them :(

#346 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 25, 2008 - 10:54 am

it ebbs and flows for me....now im in a high with them meaning that im getting alot of ones that im qualifying for that are paying ones....then a lot of the ones that dont pay outright, those have turned into product tests....and sometimes those turn out to pay in the end. just keep in mind that it comes and goes as with any survey company and just be patient :):)
________
Just.... Ang

#347 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jun 30, 2008 - 9:37 am

bump....this is a great company for me.... check your emails...... i have had several 2 and 3 dollar surveys sent to me over the past couple of days....various topics.
________
Just.... Ang

#348 DramaQueenLucy  OFFLINE  

DramaQueenLucy

• 5,730 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 3:51 pm

Just wanted to let y'all know that I had gotten 3 $5.00 surveys today...so check your e-mails

#349 judithra  OFFLINE  

judithra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 4:15 pm

Just wanted to let y'all know that I had gotten 3 $5.00 surveys today...so check your e-mails

Survey Spot is one of my favorites, I cash out high dollar almost every month.. I had the 3-$5 ones too.. I also do the sweeps ones, it seems to keep the paying ones coming everyday.. I get numerous invoke groups too thru survey spot..:)

#350 DramaQueenLucy  OFFLINE  

DramaQueenLucy

• 5,730 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 4:28 pm

I just got one a few minutes ago for $20.00...woohoo

#351 wyldmama  OFFLINE  

wyldmama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 5:39 pm

I am at my wits end w/them. Almost every survey that comes that is a paying one the last several months, the link doesn't work. I have reported it and my frustration at this problem, but all I manage to get is their "canned" response that they have given me an entry into the sweepstakes. Well so freakin' what, about every 3rd time i do the sweeps I end up w/100 entries into the sweepstakes but have yet to ever even see a list of the winners (guess I get sidetracked when I start to look for them), but I guess my point is 1 more entry doesn't help much. Does anyone have any suggestions as to something I might be doing wrong or is it a problem that SurveySpot has frequently? I never have any problems w/the links in their sweeps.

#352 DramaQueenLucy  OFFLINE  

DramaQueenLucy

• 5,730 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 5:42 pm

I am at my wits end w/them. Almost every survey that comes that is a paying one the last several months, the link doesn't work. I have reported it and my frustration at this problem, but all I manage to get is their "canned" response that they have given me an entry into the sweepstakes. Well so freakin' what, about every 3rd time i do the sweeps I end up w/100 entries into the sweepstakes but have yet to ever even see a list of the winners (guess I get sidetracked when I start to look for them), but I guess my point is 1 more entry doesn't help much. Does anyone have any suggestions as to something I might be doing wrong or is it a problem that SurveySpot has frequently? I never have any problems w/the links in their sweeps.

What bowser are you using?

#353 judithra  OFFLINE  

judithra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 5:43 pm

Do you try copying and pasting the link in your browser? I have never had a problem like this, maybe someone else has..Have you emptied your temp files and cookies? Wish I could help..

#354 calista  OFFLINE  

calista

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 6:44 pm

the same thing always happens to me on the paying one i have never received a dollar from them but 2 days ago i won a $100 music prize on the instant win game it said i would receive my prize in 6-8 weeks so we'll see

#355 judithra  OFFLINE  

judithra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 8, 2008 - 7:17 pm

the same thing always happens to me on the paying one i have never received a dollar from them but 2 days ago i won a $100 music prize on the instant win game it said i would receive my prize in 6-8 weeks so we'll see

wonderful! congrats!!:)

#356 DramaQueenLucy  OFFLINE  

DramaQueenLucy

• 5,730 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 9, 2008 - 3:40 am

Thats great!!

#357 wyldmama  OFFLINE  

wyldmama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 9, 2008 - 2:16 pm

I will try dumping the temp files again but it hasn't helped before. The only thing I have ever used is IE. I have pasted the link instead of just clicking on it but that doesn't work either. In the last 3 or 4 days I have gotten probably 4 that were paying ones, & none went thru. 2 just wouldn't open & the usual happened w/the other where it went to the screen that tells you that the survey you are looking for isn't available right now. I know that they send to so many that they get overloaded & I guess that isn't as bothersome as the links that don't seem to work, esp when it always is the ones that pay money. I just can't help but wonder if it doesn't "sku" the results, but maybe it only happens to a few ppl & not a whole bunch.

#358 judithra  OFFLINE  

judithra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 9, 2008 - 4:56 pm

I will try dumping the temp files again but it hasn't helped before. The only thing I have ever used is IE. I have pasted the link instead of just clicking on it but that doesn't work either. In the last 3 or 4 days I have gotten probably 4 that were paying ones, & none went thru. 2 just wouldn't open & the usual happened w/the other where it went to the screen that tells you that the survey you are looking for isn't available right now. I know that they send to so many that they get overloaded & I guess that isn't as bothersome as the links that don't seem to work, esp when it always is the ones that pay money. I just can't help but wonder if it doesn't "sku" the results, but maybe it only happens to a few ppl & not a whole bunch.

Have you checked your cookie settings?

#359 judithra  OFFLINE  

judithra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 12, 2008 - 12:12 pm

For some reason now, I am no longer getting SurveySpot invitations. The last time I did was a few weeks ago, and all 4 invitations took me to the signup page rather than the surveys...

It makes me think that they have cancelled my membership, which wouldn't make sense cause I've done nothing wrong (and I can still sign into the main page and see my earnings). I have emailed their tech support, so hopefully that helps, but I'd be really bummed if they screwed me over and I can't take surveys from them anymore... has anyone else had this problem?

I never wait for surveys to come, I log in all the time and take the surveys offered there, usually do 2-3 sweeps and then a paying one will pop up and it seems that by logging in often and taking a few surveys increases the good paying ones emailed to me also of which I do really good, I just had a $35 one emailed to me and a $20 paying one by logging in and doing two free surveys..

#360 veronicalfb  OFFLINE  

veronicalfb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jul 15, 2008 - 7:25 am

I haven't had that problem either, Nathan. Hope it gets figured out! I like SurveySpot.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users