GottaDEAL 2019 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Happy New Year! I've spent the day watching the Rose Parade and taking care of toddler who's getting sick. I took two trash bags of toys to a consignment store yesterday, mission for 2019 is decluttering! And filled another with donation stuff while DS napped. Figure that's a good start!
  • Like 1

Happy New Year everyone!!

My favorite is A Christmas Story lol. I will watch It's A Wonderful Life if it comes on but I don't go out of the way to find it.

I have never seen A Christmas Story.  Certainly, I know bits and pieces of it from other ways.  It is on my list to watch, but the movie store has been out of it for weeks.  As soon as it is in I intend to watch it, even if it's not till Valentines Day. lol

I swear I am a deer magnet... [emoji37]
This is third car in a row I’ve owned that’s been hit by one of the blasted creatures in the first 6 months of me owning it...

I’m fine, deer’s not, car is TBD. Should be repairable if no hidden frame damage under the body damage. Happened last night when I was less than 5 miles from home. Grrrrrr...

333e978183b3fc24c015104486ff2b01.jpgfa0a92298e8473fdf057eb3f7fdbb446.jpgc45f28bf246e8d34905fa933bc88064a.jpg

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about the accident.  Thankfully, you are ok.  Last year my oldest hit a chunk of cement (about 100lb piece) that appeared in front of him as he passed a semi.  Did about 18,000 worth of damage to his car he had 2 weeks.  The insurance company paid to have it fixed, every screw was off that car, they even replaced his frame! Thankfully, its a lease, and he isn't stuck with it forever. 

Happy New Year! I've spent the day watching the Rose Parade and taking care of toddler who's getting sick. I took two trash bags of toys to a consignment store yesterday, mission for 2019 is decluttering! And filled another with donation stuff while DS napped. Figure that's a good start!

Decluttering is on my list the next week.  Going to take some of the granddaughter's toys and clothes to consignment.  Adult clothing to another place. Plus, Donate some other items to a Christian second-hand store and toss out stuff not worthy of either.

Happy New Year everyone! I can’t believe it’s already 2019. Doesn’t even feel like it’s January! Been spending the last few days in Florida and it’s been 80+ degrees! Even back home in Texas it has been cooler weather

80 degrees.....oh I am so jealous. Not to bad here but the rain is non stop. I need a cruise right about now. 

• Like 2