GottaDEAL 2019 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Also, bad news for some of you as we're going to skip t-shirts for BF this year. Good news is instead we'll be giving away "BF survival packs" with some new merch items that we haven't offered before, along with a random gift card component. They will be given away only - no buying them. But it lets me assemble and package them all well in advance of things getting busy.

I'm sure we'll be back to t-shirts next year and I've got a bunch of older "classic" shirts and a lot of other merch that has piled up over the last ~5 years so we may also do another one of the "GD garage sales" early next year where I fill up boxes with as much leftover merch as possible and sell them for basically the cost of shipping.

• Like 7

Also, bad news for some of you as we're going to skip t-shirts for BF this year. Good news is instead we'll be giving away "BF survival packs" with some new merch items that we haven't offered before, along with a random gift card component. They will be given away only - no buying them. But it lets me assemble and package them all well in advance of things getting busy.

I'm sure we'll be back to t-shirts next year and I've got a bunch of older "classic" shirts and a lot of other merch that has piled up over the last ~5 years so we may also do another one of the "GD garage sales" early next year where I fill up boxes with as much leftover merch as possible and sell them for basically the cost of shipping.

Survival pack - BF Addition.....doing my Fortnite dance......Like my shirt but this is exciting. 

• Like 2

Very disappointed to hear this.  I cherish my collection of BF t-shirts.  T-shirt for this, right?

A survival pack sounds like fun.  I look forward to new stuff.  I'll start thinking of 1st ad predictions, and BF photo captions now! :)

• Like 2

Very disappointed to hear this.  I cherish my collection of BF t-shirts.  T-shirt for this, right?

There's always a chance a few of the survival packs will have very, very, very limited edition 2019 shirts in them... ;)

• Like 7

I'm still ordering even more stuff to include in these packs. In fact, these will cost me more than the shirts did.

If anyone has good ideas for items that would help you survive Black Friday, either in stores or if you're shopping online (and no, I can't include alcohol), post them here and they might show up in the packs.

norLMfh.jpg

• Like 4

Energy Shots, Mints, battery charger, hand warmers, poncho, crossword/Sudoku, pens, scarfs, ear warmers, gloves, one of those fold-able seats that folds and goes in your pocket.... still thinking...

USB battery charger is a really good idea!

• Like 5

I am addicted to chap stick, I have them everywhere. Kitchen counter, bathroom counter, 2 in purse, desk at work, and will make sure I have one in my pocket if I dont have my purse.

Another chapstick addict here, especially the Candy Cane variety they put out during the holiday season.  One in my pants pocket, one in my purse (in case I lose the one in the pocket), one in my lunch bag for work (in case I forget to put the designated pants pocket one in my pocket), one in my locker at work, one on my nightstand, one on my side table and one in my bathroom.  You should see how many tubes I got in my stocking at Christmas.  It was kind of ridiculous but I should have enough to last me through the year...…..maybe.  LOL

Great ideas everyone! I really liked other people’s ideas of RIFD card sleeves, phone battery charger, granola bars, mints and chapstick. I think maybe those small plastic Kleenex packs/pouch would also be a good option.

The Kleenex pouches are a great idea!  My nose always runs when I'm outside.....always.  

• Like 2

I love the idea of a folding chair which can be packed up and brought in store. I have no BF support team, and generally just stand while in line, as I don't want to lose my place to put a chair away.

I put it in my buggy when I get one. Only go back to the car if I get a ticket for the item I want. Otherwise whatever I have - tent and all - goes with me in the store. 

• Like 3

Another chapstick addict here, especially the Candy Cane variety they put out during the holiday season.  One in my pants pocket, one in my purse (in case I lose the one in the pocket), one in my lunch bag for work (in case I forget to put the designated pants pocket one in my pocket), one in my locker at work, one on my nightstand, one on my side table and one in my bathroom.  You should see how many tubes I got in my stocking at Christmas.  It was kind of ridiculous but I should have enough to last me through the year...…..maybe.  LOL

The Kleenex pouches are a great idea!  My nose always runs when I'm outside.....always.  

LOL I also got a bunch of chapsticks in my stocking for Christmas too. I might have enough to get me through to Christmas ... might LOL

• Like 2

And you're not given a hassle about bringing it in?

Not one time or at any store. Usually there to worried about getting ran over or someone trying to skip lines. They know I been out there for a while so they have never said not to. Now Rufus my 2nd Amendment friend is another story. :lmao:

Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 1