GottaDEAL 2019 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Mid-April check-in and report live from the SrtationChief headquarters. Nothing too much to report other than I graduated from the rehab hospital back in March. Still doing in-home care three days a week and home therapy the other two days. Still unable to do much with my back but that's expected with all that hardware inside there. Trying to build up my legs core strenth as they'll be the only thing I can use to stay somewhat independent for a while. On top of my back issues I got diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and am waiting for my sleep management doc to get my new CPAP machine squared away.

I wish I knew what all you folks in the north and east are going through far as all this snow you're getting. I'd ask if we could borrow some but it'd melt in the 85 dergree weather over here.

It's April. Bring on the rain!

P.S.:... Avengers Endgame is gonna rock~!!! Then all the cool Star Wars TV stuff we get until Episode 9~!!!!

• Like 8

Mid-April check-in and report live from the SrtationChief headquarters. Nothing too much to report other than I graduated from the rehab hospital back in March. Still doing in-home care three days a week and home therapy the other two days. Still unable to do much with my back but that's expected with all that hardware inside there. Trying to build up my legs core strenth as they'll be the only thing I can use to stay somewhat independent for a while. On top of my back issues I got diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and am waiting for my sleep management doc to get my new CPAP machine squared away.

I wish I knew what all you folks in the north and east are going through far as all this snow you're getting. I'd ask if we could borrow some but it'd melt in the 85 dergree weather over here.

It's April. Bring on the rain!

P.S.:... Avengers Endgame is gonna rock~!!! Then all the cool Star Wars TV stuff we get until Episode 9~!!!!

Thanks for the update. Take it easy and we are praying for you 

Hoppy April everyone :) Tomorrow night, the Avengers take part in the Endgame! This is the only movie I'd be willing to try to sit for 3 hours straight. I'll be unbearably sore the next morning but so worth it. I got my ticket! Do you?

I don’t and probably won’t see it for a week or two. I’m not a huge fan of large groups of people so makes sense for me to go when there are less of them. :)

Hoppy April everyone :) Tomorrow night, the Avengers take part in the Endgame! This is the only movie I'd be willing to try to sit for 3 hours straight. I'll be unbearably sore the next morning but so worth it. I got my ticket! Do you?

I will likely wait several weeks.  I couldn't go tomorrow anyway as I have too many conflicts.  :(

Checking in for April.  The yucky yellow/green pine pollen is finally done here, so we're enjoying the beautiful weather with the windows open.

I don't think the pollen is ever going to end here...…..it's disgusting and I'm trying to stay inside out of it so I don't get sick.  It's so hard because other than the pollen the weather has been absolutely gorgeous here.   Blech...…...stupid pollen

• Like 1

Although it's a PITA to do for the two bottles worth of tincture, I have excellent results using BioAllers homeopathic tictures. Two bottles worth prevents me from reacting to tree pollens for about three to eight years. Same with their other tinctures I use.

I cycle through the regimen of doing the tinctures as my symptoms start reappearing at the appropriate season. I love the years I'm totally symptom free.

• Like 2