GottaDEAL 2019 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Had a follow up to my hospital stay for the upper GI bleeding with my primary care provider. He combined the visit with my 6 month diabetes check up, so he ran another A1C. It came back at 4.2, so he is lowering my metformin from 1000 mg twice a day to 850 mg twice a day. woo-hoo!

He wasn't comfortable with lowering me to 500 mg twice a day in one go, but he'll check me again in 6 months.

Keto on!

• Like 3

Just got some new squeaky toys for my dogs. They destroyed their Christmas gifts already. Next year I’m stocking up on dog toys at Menards on Black Friday.

Get yourself a dehydrator or an Air Fryer and dry out slices of chicken for your dogs.  They get the good chew and leave you no mess.  Probably better for both of you!

Edited by len_mullen
  • Like 1

Just got some new squeaky toys for my dogs. They destroyed their Christmas gifts already. Next year I’m stocking up on dog toys at Menards on Black Friday.

My dog usually destroys hers within an hour, but she has so much fun doing it and is in 7th heaven doing it. I only buy her toys that are on clearence now. Don't mind her doing it when I only pay $1 or $2 

Nobody lost in January so we're still at 41 :)

To write "41" in Hebrew, they use two Hebrew letters, mem and aleph. The mem means water, and the aleph means an ox.

When paired with the aleph, the ox signifies strength or that which is first, since it is also the first letter of the alphabet. In this case, paired with water, it signifies a strong flow of water, a rushing stream, which can separate people on either side of the river. In fact, the Hebrew word badal, "separate," has a numeric value of 41.

Not to wish my life away or anything, but we're one month closer to Black Friday!  

Did y'all see where Hallmark channel is playing Christmas movies every Friday all year long?

For now - Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Black History Month, Happy Heart Health Month, Happy whatever I'm missing! :)

• Like 4

Between school holidays, weather-related closures, and illness, I don't think my son is EVER going to have a full week of school again!

His last full week was the week of Jan 7.  He's ill today, so maybe next week??

Happy Feb!