Any Ads Come Out Yet?

Gon2beastar

Right now Kmart is selling the cheapo DVD's for 1.99(there were a few christmas videos) they also have some for 4.99(My BIG Fat Greek Wedding, Was One of them). Walmart has vhs tapes for 1.00. Any Stooge fans, they had three of their videos. Menard's has wrapping paper 50ft. for 1.00(I think this was left over from Last year). And Target has CD cases for 2.00(They are pretty nice, I bought a few for my SIL). These are not BF sales, they are not Clearance items. They are in the stores right now. Also Kmart will be having 90% off there halloween decor and costumes starting on Saturday. Methinks I will get some halloween stuff. Looks like kmart will be having some kinda sale on BF for games. They have now took down the Clearance(toys) Isle and have replaced it with games. I am not saying they will but it does seem fishy????

Last year K-Mart sold a bunch of kiddie board games for $2 each (Candy Land, Don't Spill the Beans, etc.) so perhaps they are looking to do the same thing this year as per ginoandkiddo's post. One great thing is that their "Black Friday" sales were actually on Thanksgiving last year, providing TWO early wake-up days.