Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Chances of getting a tv at Target?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bnb0627  OFFLINE  

bnb0627

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 22, 2018 - 8:11 am

I’m trying to decide between going to Walmart or Target for 2 TVs. I’ve been to Walmart and know the process there but I’ve never been to Target. Do they only have like 5 of each tv or are they pretty well stocked? Also do they do lines like Walmart or are you just grabbing off a pallet?

#2 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,468 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 22, 2018 - 8:12 am

I’m trying to decide between going to Walmart or Target for 2 TVs. I’ve been to Walmart and know the process there but I’ve never been to Target. Do they only have like 5 of each tv or are they pretty well stocked? Also do they do lines like Walmart or are you just grabbing off a pallet?

Walmart does lines, Target its just on a pallet a literal free for all unless its a ticketed TV which you just take the ticket to Guest Services and check out

#3 Monstermile  OFFLINE  

Monstermile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 22, 2018 - 9:04 am

Target has always been pretty organized from what I have seen. If I remember correctly they do tickets for limited door buster items. And I know every year I have been on there they usually have some of the door buster TVs an hour after opening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users