SEARS "Early Access BF Deals Now"...prices are higher than BF prices?!

pooks

So, I'm perusing the SEARS" Early Access to BF Deals Now" for members (I'm a member). It states "Exclusive members private event...access now to BF Doorbusters and Deals"...but when I click on the products, the sale prices are still higher than what it's supposed to be on BF!! For example, Craftsman 13" tool bag will be $3.99 on BF; right now they list it as $5.99.  The Craftsman 19" Toolbox with tray will be $12.50 on BF but now it's listed on sale supposedly at the "BF price" for $17.99. What gives???? If they're marketing/claiming that you have early access to BF deal prices, why the hell are they ripping you off with higher/non-BF prices??? I guess they're counting on people who haven't seen the BF ad that will jump on these supposedly stated BF prices and but now rather than later when the prices will actually be lower. That really pisses me off >:(

So, I'm perusing the SEARS" Early Access to BF Deals Now" for members (I'm a member). It states "Exclusive members private event...access now to BF Doorbusters and Deals"...but when I click on the products, the sale prices are still higher than what it's supposed to be on BF!! For example, Craftsman 13" tool bag will be $3.99 on BF; right now they list it as $5.99.  The Craftsman 19" Toolbox with tray will be $12.50 on BF but now it's listed on sale supposedly at the "BF price" for $17.99. What gives???? If they're marketing/claiming that you have early access to BF deal prices, why the hell are they ripping you off with higher/non-BF prices??? I guess they're counting on people who haven't seen the BF ad that will jump on these supposedly stated BF prices and but now rather than later when the prices will actually be lower. That really pisses me off >:(

Showing the correct BF prices for me now. Maybe they were late in updating the website.