Does Kohl's normally carry a decent amount of video games in actual stores?

ajogg

I saw they have the Switch (which I guess doesn't have a game that comes with it) and an Xbox One in their BF ad. My question is - for the people who usually shop at Kohl's -  do they usually carry gaming consoles and a selection of games, or is it a gimmick to get people in on BF? Do they carry a decent selection of games for the systems normally?

I don't remember seeing a lot either, like rocky said, a lot of older games. And if you are wanting a console, you will need to be close to the front of the line. As I'm going in at opening, the people that are already making it through the line and out the door are carrying consoles.

My Kohl's usually just has older games. Lots of DS games and very few newer games. I'm not sure about consoles.

I typically don't see many in everyday shopping. Maybe they stock up for BF?

I don't remember seeing a lot either, like rocky said, a lot of older games. And if you are wanting a console, you will need to be close to the front of the line. As I'm going in at opening, the people that are already making it through the line and out the door are carrying consoles.

Thanks for all your answers and tips. I didn't think I'd ever seen a lot of videogames in my trips to Kohl's. Thank you again.