Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Sale starts tonight. http://www.kohls.com

The official 15% off code from the ad is CHEERFUL but there is a 20% off code YOURFAMILY and $10 off $50 in home coupon NOVHOME10 that expire around the same time the sale starts, so if you're quick you may be able to use them on BF deals before they expire. I know some of you were able to do that last year.

• Like 2

I made my list through the Gotta Deal shopping list, and used that to easily link to the items I needed.

I added everything to my Kohl's Black Friday shopping list, picking colors and sizes. That way when the sale goes live I can just run through the list adding everything to my cart. I even added fillers to my list so I don't have to think or search. (gingerbread salad plates, hand sanitizer, and a Christmas pin for a larger boost)

I have my new Gotta Deal shirt all ready.

So I think I'm all set! Getting excited!!

• Like 2

I made my list through the Gotta Deal shopping list, and used that to easily link to the items I needed.

I added everything to my Kohl's Black Friday shopping list, picking colors and sizes. That way when the sale goes live I can just run through the list adding everything to my cart. I even added fillers to my list so I don't have to think or search. (gingerbread salad plates, hand sanitizer, and a Christmas pin for a larger boost)

Good for you!  I'm going to do that after supper.  I'm all about the free or almost free small kitchen appliances.  :)

• Like 1

Does Kohl's dump carts when they load the BF prices?

I'm not sure about the cart dumping. I have followed the process I outlined above foe at least 4 years. That works well for me because I can add multiple colors or styles, in case something is already sold out and I can go to the next choice without searching . It's also handy to have fillers I might need to add already thought out. Also, I can add the door busters, then add them to my cart at the appropriate time.

Do we know what the free shipping threshold is?

I believe it's going to be $50 like it was last year. They usually lower it to $25 for Cyber Monday but this year they are doing the $15 Kohl's Cash on Cyber Monday as well which they haven't done before so the shipping threshold might change.

Updated my coupon post above with the $10 off $50 home coupon that should also be available for a short time.

• Like 1

Im only after some clothing BF items so I’m hoping I’ll still be able to score those tomorrow morning. There’s just no way I can stay up until 1am (and that’s assuming all the prices change simultaneously which they never do [emoji849]). Good luck everyone, may the odds be ever in your favor!
  • Like 1

Yahoo!!

Got everything in my cart, NOVFAMILY (20% off), NOVHOME10, used Kohl's cash and now I'm off to bed.

Whew!

Just have to wait for InstantPot Doorbuster on Thursday, and then I think I'm really finished with Kohl's.

Hope everyone has gotten everything on their list.

Good night! 

Easy peasy! I was even able to add a few more things to my cart to get up to the next Kohl’s Cash without anything going out of stock or losing the NOVHOME10 & YOURFAMILY 20% off codes.

Hoping Best Buy is as easy tomorrow!

Have a great night!

OMG! I cannot do anything! My list won’t even open....... crimeney!

Try clearing your cache. I had that problem a few years ago.

Good luck!

Yay! Order placed, used the 20% off and $10/50. Also got my Best Buy order placed. All before 1:30. Heading back to bed.

My list had trouble loading at first, but once it loaded, I opened other products in a new browsing window. After that the list wouldn't load in a new window. Keep trying, it will work soon!

really???? none of the stuff I was looking for is showing up at the sale price!

Noticed a lot of items were Thurday door busters, even online. Will have to come back Thursday to get the rest of my things I guess.

I did get the 20% off though and an extra 5.00 kohls cash for picking up my order