Target Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Target usually starts their sales at midnight PT, 3am ET.

ETA:

Just read the details on the website:

Early Access to Black Friday

Some quantities limited: some items may have a quantity limit per purchase. Purchases can be made on Target.com on November 21 beginning at approximately midnight (PT). Black Friday deals for REDcard holders will be revealed on November 21. REDcard early access offer applied when you use your REDcard at checkout on Target.com. If an offer is a percentage discount, the discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard. For other offer types, the offer will apply only if the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard is equal to or greater than the amount of the discount or the value of the offer, as applicable. REDcard early access ends on 11/21/18 at 11:59pm PT.

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

Reminder that Target is doing early access for REDcard cardholders tomorrow (likely starting late tonight). They say they'll have over 100 of their BF deals available.

Interesting Fine Print:

REDcard holders will be offered early access to select products and promotions (collectively, “early access offers”). Every early access offer may not be available to every REDcard holder, and the selection of REDcard holders for a specific early access offer may be based on criteria, such as previous purchases or geographic location. Early access offers are planned throughout the year at our sole discretion and may vary from year to year. Early access offers may have limitations and restrictions. Applicable details for a specific early access offer will be provided in communications about the early access offer.

So, based on Early Access Notes.....does that mean you have to add stuff to your cart and proceed to checkout BEFORE you see the BF price??? 

In the past as long as you were logged in to your Target account that had a REDcard as a payment method the REDcard price would show up on the product pages.

• Like 1

Not a single item I was looking for is included in the early access.... unless I'm missing something. Can't believe I'm up at 3:00 am!

The PS4 VR went on sale mid day so I grabbed it. Still got up at 2 a to see what else. Not a thing I wanted. Lol