What are you thankful for this holiday season?

CYDCJM

There are so many things to I am thankful for. An old hymn talks about the love of God and says if we with ink the ocean filled and every man on earth a scribe  it would drain the ocean dry nor could the scroll contain the whole though stretched from sky to sky. 

I am missing a few words but you get my meaning....

• Like 2

I truly have so much to be thankful for. My family may be small (just three of us left - Dad, my brother, and I) but the love is strong. My job continues to be challenging, yet fulfilling, and it allows me to not only pay my bills but go on several short trips a year. Those trips allow me to see friends that are spread out all over the country. A blessing in and of itself to have such a wide stretch of non-blood "family". 

Thankful for memories of holidays past when the family was bigger (mom, grandparents, aunt and uncle) that we can look back on fondly. 

• Like 2

I truly have so much to be thankful for. My family may be small (just three of us left - Dad, my brother, and I) but the love is strong. My job continues to be challenging, yet fulfilling, and it allows me to not only pay my bills but go on several short trips a year. Those trips allow me to see friends that are spread out all over the country. A blessing in and of itself to have such a wide stretch of non-blood "family". 

Thankful for memories of holidays past when the family was bigger (mom, grandparents, aunt and uncle) that we can look back on fondly. 

Ditto - I have a  big family but it is all the same. Thankful for so much as I know there are so many less fortunate. So often I forget about the small things in life because I too focus of what I don't have or what my focus has moved to that I over look the many blessings that I get everyday. 

I’m thankful for my family (pets included), friends and improved health. As much as I love BF it does make one focus on things and it’s always a good reminder to think about what you are truly thankful for. Appreciate the thread for the reminder. Edited by budgetsRsexy
  • Like 1

had to come answer this ! i am SO thankful for family ,  my friends and health.and LIFE...  even more so then normal ,since i had a huge scare. the day after thanksgiving my dad was rushed to the hospital. going to see him was so scary as he was not himself,SO DELUSIONAL . We were SO scared. but i ended up calling the nurses station in the middle of the night and they informed me it could be the fact hes in the hospital making him confused with the medication too. he is now back home , but sick, he is getting better . SO thankful!!!

• Like 4