When to arrive for Doorbusters.

jaymacfla

any Big ticket items like TV's actually dont have a Pallet. they just stack them all up in 1 area. and create a line for each item.

the only real Pallet item that will have a line is Movies/Video Games

each store varries and depending on the item is when people start a line

in my experience 3 hours before is good enough. back when they did wrist bands, 3pm and you were SOL, because people would just show up get the wristband and leave knowing they had the item as long as they came back.

Best thing to do is find someone who has done the location you want to shop and find out what they say.

• Like 1

I usually get there around 3 hours before and have time to scope things out and then get in line.  Sometimes there are several things I need that we have to stand in line for.  So, when that happens my 2 sons and my husband will usually stand in line.  This year though, I am sure my son will be helping his wife so won't be able to stand in line for me.  :)

I know that my daughter and my other son wants the Iphone 6.  My daughter is 12 so I am going to let her stand in line for her phone since her brother will be in line as well.  I am planning on getting the 99.00 TV for my son who is still at home, so my husband will probably stand in line for that so I can grab the other stuff I need.  I am hoping some of the movies are online because I am never able to get those.

• Like 1