Idea for posted ads (please read mods!)

mywarmbluefleece

It would be a great idea if we could somehow manually put a check on the logos of the businesses of the ads we've reviewed. For example, say I am working on my list and I see I didn't need anything from JC Penney. I could manually check off that I've looked at it so I don't keep opening it and remember I went through it on page 23. Also, it would even be helpful to have checked ones we went through and put items on our list so that we don't keep opening that ad.

I hope that makes sense. I'm very sleepy!

• Like 1

Are you looking for a way to mark them "done" in the "Posted Ads' forum as being looked at by you, and again in the 'Shopping List' as being made your list for that store?

If you download the PDFs (if you don't, I recommend it), you can move them to different folders on your computer after you've 1. Looked through, and 2. Made your list for them.

the Mods have nothing to with what you want, this is more of something that should be posted in Discuss Gottadeal I would think

but back to your post

This is something that needs to be asked to Brad as its only something he can do

Mods only can control post on the forums nothing else

I am going to leave this post here and if Brad thinks it needs moved he will do so

Are you looking for a way to mark them "done" in the "Posted Ads' forum as being looked at by you, and again in the 'Shopping List' as being made your list for that store?

If you download the PDFs (if you don't, I recommend it), you can move them to different folders on your computer after you've 1. Looked through, and 2. Made your list for them.

That's a great idea!!

Couldn't you also create a Google Drive document where you list what you've already looked at? Or...maybe just write a paper list? I usually end up doing both to keep myself organized. 

Everyone will find what works for them, though! :)