Ulta

bbberta

I just came over here to ask the same question!!

I just looked at the archive and it was 11.16 last year so hopefully only a couple more days!!!

Woo hoo! I hope it’s sooner rather than later! I, too, asked at the store. My hairdresser there said they will be open on Thursday evening again this year but that’s all she knew. At the register they just said that the company likes to keep tight-lipped on it.

Well, they have put up a page about their Cyber Funday sale which is from November 15-17. They have some pretty good deals then. So, it's a start right?!

Anyways, they don't have any deals listed other than the gift with purchase. But there is a list of some of the brands included. Here's a link in case anyone was to have a look see at it https://www.ulta.com/cyberfundays/

I was a little disappointed because they don't discount all the Redkin products at the same time. I use two different ones and they are never on sale together. But, I do like one of the hand creams that's on sale, so I'll probably still place an order. (The only Ulta near me is out of my way on Black Friday, so that's one I have to place an order for.)