Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I have never had to do Best Buy.  Everything I have needed was at Walmart and I got to wait inside in a line.  I am not dedicated enough to wait outside in the cold for an extended period at the chance of getting a deal.  Not for me!  Thank goodness nothing pops out at me from the ad.

Edited by cab0ad

After a quick glance through on my phone I don't see anything except my usual Big Bang Theory season DVD,  I might get a phone charger power bank thingy but that's not a must.  I'll look more closely at the movies later on a bigger screen device.  I'm still pondering and researching video doorbells so that is still a possibility here.  

• Like 1

Thanks Brad! Another choice for the PS VR. And the 4k movies deal is good. And 20% off Legos... And the PlayStation membership. Yeah, I'll be doing some shopping!

About to head to the site to see what is available to purchase today!

Oh! Oculus Rift! It's in here, I missed it first go around. And it's available today! Hooray!

Just did some more looking... $2.99 flash drives (time to restock on those), and $29.99 air fryer (daddy said this week he wanted one, good thing I held off on the tiny instant pot!).

Edited by bluebear

I have never had to do Best Buy. Everything I have needed was at Walmart and I got to wait inside in a line. I am not dedicated enough to wait outside in the cold for an extended period at the chance of getting a deal. Not for me! Thank goodness nothing pops out at me from the ad.

Not that you would wait anyway[emoji16]
  • Like 1

WOW... after 28 years of doing Black Friday, and for the past 14 years being first at Best Buy... why bother?? This ad is highly disappointing. I was hoping for some nice items and already had plans to be first in line. Well, when I went to the local Best Buy, their parking lot was under construction, every lane in was a dead end, and there were not enough parking spots.... and it's not even Black Friday! This is in a mall where Best Buy has no control, and I spoke to the managers there, who I have become friends with over the years, and they are livid that their store is going to have tons of problems Black Friday. Only 1 entrance ramp in and out... and every lane is a dead end because they are working on the lot... I actually had to back out after getting to the end with no way out except to back up. Last year they had a 55" TV for $179, this year they have a 43" for $129? Who the hell buys 43" TVs any more? Well rather than waste time and effort on Black Friday, I bought 3 TVs at Best Buy (still my favorite store, and I need to reach my Elite Plus status for 2018). Bought myself the 75" Samsung QLED, and used that as a way to bargain down the price on "open-box specials" including the same Samsung 55" in the ad for $399, I bought an open box one for about $335, as well as the 55" 7 series for $445. Going to probably buy the rest of the items I want from Best Buy online, and avoid the wait all day on Black Friday and hit Walmart or Target or even Kohl's instead.

Edited by TazErase

WOW... after 28 years of doing Black Friday, and for the past 14 years being first at Best Buy... why bother?? This ad is highly disappointing. I was hoping for some nice items and already had plans to be first in line. Well, when I went to the local Best Buy, their parking lot was under construction, every lane in was a dead end, and there were not enough parking spots.... and it's not even Black Friday! This is in a mall where Best Buy has no control, and I spoke to the managers there, who I have become friends with over the years, and they are livid that their store is going to have tons of problems Black Friday. Only 1 entrance ramp in and out... and every lane is a dead end because they are working on the lot... I actually had to back out after getting to the end with no way out except to back up. Last year they had a 55" TV for $179, this year they have a 43" for $129? Who the hell buys 43" TVs any more? Well rather than waste time and effort on Black Friday, I bought 3 TVs at Best Buy (still my favorite store, and I need to reach my Elite Plus status for 2018). Bought myself the 75" Samsung QLED, and used that as a way to bargain down the price on "open-box specials" including the same Samsung 55" in the ad for $399, I bought an open box one for about $335, as well as the 55" 7 series for $445. Going to probably buy the rest of the items I want from Best Buy online, and avoid the wait all day on Black Friday and hit Walmart or Target or even Kohl's instead.

I’m really sorry to hear that your Black Friday tradition of being first at Best Buy isn’t going to happen this year. I hope you are able to still have a great time at Target, Walmart or Kohl’s though.

• Like 1

BULL CRAP TO THE FULLEST!!!!

• Like 1

I came to the same conclusion as you. I am ditching the camping tradition and will go to Walmart of all places! Hell has frozen over after nearly twelve years of camping out. BTW, the deal last year was a 50 inch for $179 and it had roku and HDR!
  • Like 1

Crickets.... I have NEVER seen the Best Buy thread this quiet, That just goes to show how bad the ad really was. 

Yeah..Im not camping this year...not worth it. The Elite Plus sale is supposed to start tonight I think and there us nothing I need to stay up for. So disappointed this year....

Help.....

When I go to Best Buy in the Black Friday pages and type in homepod. It comes up on sale for 249.00. But I cannot find it in the ad.

I'm not sure what you're asking...

It's on Pg 22. Apple Homepod $249.99

Right now on Bestbuy.com, it's still regular price for $349.99. It's not likely part of their early access sale live right now. You'll probably have to wait until Thursday for that item at the BF ad price

Though, you're making it sound like the opposite; that you see it for the lower price, but don't see it in the ad. So, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure what you're asking...

It's on Pg 22. Apple Homepod $249.99

Right now on Bestbuy.com, it's still regular price for $349.99. It's not likely part of their early access sale live right now. You'll probably have to wait until Thursday for that item at the BF ad price

Though, you're making it sound like the opposite; that you see it for the lower price, but don't see it in the ad. So, I'm not sure.

I see now. On the Best Buy website, their current BF ad doesn't have the Homepod in there anymore. I'm not sure if we'll go through the ad and re-confirm the items are still the same, but it's certainly possible that BB reorganized things and added/removed items since it was first released (maybe since no one else had it in their ad?).