Ideas for 10 year old girl

marias0523

I have no clue what to get my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. She no longer cares for Barbies or Baby Dolls. Santa is bringing a Nintendo Switch. She has an iPad from Santa last year. Any suggestions under $50?

Such a tough age.  Have you considered upgrading her bedroom decor?  Maybe a new comforter & curtains, a few wall hangings?  Something for that transition from little girl to teen (sorry to say the "T" word, I know it's a scary one. LOL). 

Karaoke machine?  Dance video games?

Crafts my daughter still loves to create maybe an easel canvases and watercolors or acrylics she also liked bath and body works a special piece of jewelry my daughter is 15 this year and I would love to get her tickets to hear Jim Brickman she loves his piano music
  • Like 1

Amazon gift cards are what we have started giving our 10-yr old nieces and nephews so they can get what they want. Not too terribly exciting but we don’t want to waste money on stuff they don’t really need or want.

Art supplies, Craft supplies, Gift cards to restaurants (my kids always loved these), Movie theater gift card, Tickets to an experience (a zoo, aquarium, etc), Movies, or Games.  If you don't mind her having play makeup, that is always a hit here, along with nail polish, lotion, hand soaps, or hand sanitizer.  These are some of the things that my daughter wanted beginning around the age of 9/10 and she still loves to get them as gifts. :)

Amazon gift cards are what we have started giving our 10-yr old nieces and nephews so they can get what they want. Not too terribly exciting but we don’t want to waste money on stuff they don’t really need or want.

I agree. We went through 2 yrs of big gift with gift card backup. DD is older now and we have more to choose from. I know we also got some very cool board games. These aren’t the ones we know... Target has a Great Wall of choices- check out Cobra Paw. It’s a speed, matching game. My daughter likes to annihilate me. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...