Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

DEAD: Creative Zen Nano Plus 1GB MP3 Player $59 AR

35 replies to this topic

#31 JanetThomas1  OFFLINE  

JanetThomas1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 22, 2006 - 6:18 am

I just got an e-mail stating that mine has been shipped!!!! :)

#32 Great Dane Mom  OFFLINE  

Great Dane Mom

Lil' George

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 25, 2006 - 7:44 am

I just received an email that my dark blue one is backordered. I hope I can still get it and the rebate will be honored.
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. Mother Teresa and GDM

#33 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Apr 25, 2006 - 7:50 am

I just got an e-mail stating that mine has been shipped!!!! :)

Ours shipped as well and should arrive this Friday.

#34 cjs9473  OFFLINE  

cjs9473

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 25, 2006 - 9:55 am

I just received an email that my dark blue one is backordered. I hope I can still get it and the rebate will be honored.

My green one was backordered, so I sent an email asking about the rebate. I received a very nice email from "Olga" stating that the rebate will be valid (it's based on the order date) and that the receipt that will accompany the product will show the order date. She stated that they are expecting a shipment in soon, so I'm hoping they'll get them in and shipped out before the 30th.

#35 cjs9473  OFFLINE  

cjs9473

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 26, 2006 - 3:56 am

Looks like they have white ones in stock now, and I know the backorder email said you can call if you want to subsitute, so if color is not an issue, you may want to look into it. Color is an issue to my daughter, so I'm still going to hold out for the green one.

#36 Great Dane Mom  OFFLINE  

Great Dane Mom

Lil' George

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 26, 2006 - 4:32 am

Looks like they have white ones in stock now, and I know the backorder email said you can call if you want to subsitute, so if color is not an issue, you may want to look into it. Color is an issue to my daughter, so I'm still going to hold out for the green one.

Thanks for this update. Hmmmm, blue or white, blue or white,...
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. Mother Teresa and GDM

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users