Staples Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

That is a good price on McAfee and Norton. Is there a catch though? That you have to buy a computer in order to get that price? I believe that had that type of deal last year.

Doesn't show any stipulations. I would think those are the price.

The 32in IPS monitor is nice.

Ya that may be something I try to get. Can always use a larger monitor.

• Like 2

the laptop on the front page in the middle is a great deal 24GB of Ram dispersed at 16 optimal, 8 regular. at $500 thats a steal

Agreed. No optical drive kills me, though. I really don't want to have to get another add-on piece and I use my optical drive quite a bit still. Still, I'll keep it under consideration because I know USB plug-in optical drives are relatively inexpensive. 

I still buy and use CDs for music. Have to have some way to burn them to computer for iTunes transfer. That's my biggest use. 

Ah I see, we switched to all Digital music, our cars don't have CD Players in them so was something we just said heck with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

By pure chance my dad and I got to Staples right as they were opening Friday morning. We were the 2nd and 3rd people in the door and there was no line behind us. It was kind of sad that it was such a ghost town with employees far outnumbering shoppers.

On a funny note, we went in for a gallon of Elmer’s glue for $10 and man the look on our cashiers face was priceless [emoji23]

• Like 2