$449 Dell Inspiron 600m Laptop Tomorrow Morning (Thursday 4/20)

Brad

Limited quantity offer — only 190 systems available for purchase with this coupon code. Limited time offer beginning 4/20/06 8:00 am CT through 4/27/06 5:59 am CT or after 190 redemptions (whichever occurs first).

ONLINE ONLY: Save $300 on SELECT Inspiron™ notebook, E-Value code 1111- i600msp4, only $449 after coupon redemption (before tax, restocking fees, shipping & handling)! This offer is not combinable with other dollars off, percentage off or mail-in rebate offers. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 190 uses, or when the limited time offer expires, whichever is earlier. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

Coupon Code: NJHH08X?JZ5CL6

Link to Configuration

I went through eBay and typed in "Dell 600m," and this is the specification:

Intel Celeron M 1.40 GHz

14.1" XGA Display

1GB DDR RAM Memory.

40GB EIDA Hard Drive.

Integrated NIC for Inspiron and Internal 56k Modem.

8X CD/DVD Burner: Burn/Watch DVD and Burn CDs

Dell Wireless 1370 Internal Wireless (802.11b/g, 54 Mbps)

Around 5 lbs and less than 1.3" thin

Perhaps this is what Dell will be offering at 6:00 AM CT. The only upgrade from the $349 is the RAM memory and DVD burner.

For those of you wondering what the specs are, here you go:

• Celeron® M Processor 360(1.40 GHz/400MHz FSB) 14.1-in XGA 64MB Video
  • Genuine Windows® XP Home
  • 256MB DDR SDRAM 1 Dimm
  • 40GB 5400rpm Hard Drive
  • 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
  • Dell 1370 Internal Wireless (802.11b/g, 54Mbps)
  • 6-Cell Lithium Ion Battery (53Whr)
  • Ethernet card, 56k modem
  • 1 year warranty

my laptop's screen is WUXGA... if the screen was at least a SXGA i might consider

for me when it comes to laptops, it has to be a really good one... not just cheap in price... because it's not as upgradable as a desktop...

Agreed.

If I had to buy a laptop today I would use the $750 off coupon and buy an Inspiron 6400 or E1505.

Agreed.

If I had to buy a laptop today I would use the $750 off coupon and buy an Inspiron 6400 or E1505.

yes... that would be exactly what i'd do.... if i'm buying a laptop... i'd have to go all out...

it's kinda like when i want to buy a car... i know it's expensive. but i'd rather go for the big new car...