Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Bath & Body Works

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 12:57 pm

Any news on their BF ad or tote?

#2 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 1:20 pm

Haven't seen anything in my email yet. I'm curious, too. 

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#3 ytmomof4  OFFLINE  

ytmomof4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 2:57 pm

Been wondering too. I want to see the bag

#4 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,276 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 5:37 pm

If someone gets it, post and/or PM me so we can get it on the site.

#5 giz  OFFLINE  

giz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 4:35 am

2018 B&BW Tote

Attached File  Screenshot_20181106-060031~3.png   88.5KB   51 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20181106-060031~2.png   892.45KB   48 downloads

#6 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,562 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 5:45 am

Awesome, thanks! I am slightly obsessed with bags, and i really don't need anymore, but...
Hey, maybe I can use them to hold my Kohl's throws!!

#7 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,276 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 5:48 am

The fine print on that shows it's for B&BW Canada. I wonder if the US tote bag will be the same.

#8 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 9:03 am

Awesome, thanks! I am slightly obsessed with bags, and i really don't need anymore, but...
Hey, maybe I can use them to hold my Kohl's throws!!

LMBO!!! Perfect solution for obsessions. I’m slightly obsessed with tote bags too.

#9 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 9:18 am

The fine print on that shows it's for B&BW Canada. I wonder if the US tote bag will be the same.

I would imagine it will be similar, if not identical. Will be interesting to find out, though, for sure. 

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#10 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,276 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 14, 2018 - 6:11 am

Anyone see the US version of the tote to make sure it's the same?

#11 mommy2twingles  OFFLINE  

mommy2twingles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 14, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Just got my mailer and the US version is the same

#12 MsKate  OFFLINE  

MsKate

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Yesterday, 7:05 am

So has anyone ever swapped the scents in the bag?  Twisted Peppermint is probably one of our least favorite scents.

#13 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Yesterday, 8:05 am

So has anyone ever swapped the scents in the bag?  Twisted Peppermint is probably one of our least favorite scents.

No. I don't know if they would even allow it, since the things inside the bag are generally packaged up together when you buy the tote. You might be able to pull an "exchange after purchase" or something, though. (That said, I absolutely love Twisted Peppermint, so I'm excited for this year's tote. Different strokes! :) )

#14 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 1,893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Yesterday, 9:07 am

I usually go after I get the tote and exchange anything I don't like for another scent no problem.

#15 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Yesterday, 10:14 am

I usually go after I get the tote and exchange anything I don't like for another scent no problem.

Good to know, since they have a men's scent in there that I have no one I can pawn it off on. lol 

#16 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 1,893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 am

Not that they really like you to do it, but I have been know to wait a few weeks and take anything in the tote that I don't like and return it without a receipt and use the store credit.  Can't guarantee it will work for you.

#17 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Yesterday, 10:46 am

Not that they really like you to do it, but I have been know to wait a few weeks and take anything in the tote that I don't like and return it without a receipt and use the store credit.  Can't guarantee it will work for you.

Can't hurt to ask an associate "off the record" while I'm in there, since it's usually one of my last stops. :)

#18 Booterbunz  OFFLINE  

Booterbunz

• 1,120 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Yesterday, 1:10 pm

Yes, you can swap items out....but since it'll be so busy, I'd wait a day or two or later in the day? I've swapped out lotions and candles multiple times, as well as when a candle burns unlevel-swap it for one that burns correctly! 

#19 Kash  OFFLINE  

Kash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Yesterday, 6:29 pm

Just got my mailer and the US version is the same

I just came in here to say that.

I love the peppermint :)

Good to know, since they have a men's scent in there that I have no one I can pawn it off on. lol 

Well if you have myname in the secret santa you can send it to me  :idea:   my boys love them  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users