Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

iPads - what can we expect?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 1, 2018 - 1:52 pm

Ok I am thinking of a second iPad.  What do you think will be the best price we can expect to see before the ads drop?

#2 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,390 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 8:32 am

I'm hoping for some decent deals also. We need a new one for our daughter.

#3 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 8:49 am

I'm potentially interested in a mini, but am considering grabbing one model or another this year, as the Kindle Fire I bought last year is nice, but doesn't have access to some of the apps and things I was hoping to use it for. (My fault - should have done more research!)

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#4 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 1,893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 9:54 am

I'm potentially interested in a mini, but am considering grabbing one model or another this year, as the Kindle Fire I bought last year is nice, but doesn't have access to some of the apps and things I was hoping to use it for. (My fault - should have done more research!)

What can't you get on the fire?  That was something I was considering instead?

#5 kellis4321  ONLINE  

kellis4321

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 10:13 am

I just bought a Ipad mini 4 with 128 GB for 274.99 at Walmart.com.  We are getting this for my 9 year old son so he will get off my ipad.  Everywhere we have looked they are 400.00, so this was really cheap and with that much memory, I may take it over and let him use mine!   :D

#6 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 10:14 am

What can't you get on the fire?  That was something I was considering instead?

Access to full Google Play store (I am not comfortable jailbreaking devices). And some apps I use are Google Play/iOS App store exclusive. 

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users