Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Starbucks Free Reusable Cup Offer w/Holiday Beverage Purchase 11/2/18

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fishboysmom  OFFLINE  

Fishboysmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,378 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 1, 2018 - 1:47 pm

Starbucks Free Reusable Cup Offer w/Holiday Beverage Purchase on Friday, 11/2/18

Here are the rules:

Visit Starbucks anytime Friday, 11/2/18 and buy a holiday beverage to get the free cup. There are six holiday drinks back in stores starting tomorrow, including the Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and Egg Nog Latte.

Then, from November 3 to January 7, any time you purchase a holiday beverage with your environmentally-friendly cup, you'll get 50 cents off your drink order.

starbucks-holiday-2018-cups-4-jpg-154109

#2 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 2, 2018 - 10:41 am

Went to my local Starbucks at 9:15am and they were sold out.  :gdmornincoffee:  :gdcry:

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#3 Peppermint  OFFLINE  

Peppermint

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 2, 2018 - 3:02 pm

Yup. Boycotting Starbucks now. What did they get like 20 in. Ridiculous.

#4 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 2, 2018 - 5:45 pm

I think you can get money off your drink any time you bring in a reusable cup. It would just have been cool to have the red cup.
"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users