Digital Movies sale on Vudu or elsewhere?

jgm8

We have tons of movies on dvd & bluray but have started to watch them on Vudu with all of the digital codes. Does anyone know if there are any really good sales to purchase just the digital versions? Hubby is thinking about sending in some of our most watched to have them converted.... 

Thanks!

Jenna

Vudu always sends out an email weekly with sales they have, I usually pick up 1-2 movies every couple months in their sales,

you shouldn't have to send in your movies to do that, they have an app or something you can download on your computer that can scan your movies and covert them for $5 or something like that.

If you want to join us on Discord tonight we can discuss that subject in more detail for you. I have accounts in Vudu fandangonow iTunes Google play Amazon Microsoft Etc. We are here to help.

Wow! Thanks so much for the offer! I didn't see the notification for this until now. I have to change my settings  :gdblush:

I used to be pretty decent at technology, but I just haven't been keeping up with it, and now I am way behind the curve.

• Like 1