Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I just got one of their 40% off mystery codes good for today only. Now I have to do some math to figure out if I should buys things now or wait until BF.

KC only gets you 30% off (if you spend exactly on $50 increment), and probably a 20% coupon code BF week (= 44% off, at best), so if the item is a couponable item (that's the biggest question these days at Kohls), you can probably get it cheaper now - depending on the current sale price. You'll also probably need to get to $75 now for Free Shipping.

• Like 1

I just got one of their 40% off mystery codes good for today only. Now I have to do some math to figure out if I should buys things now or wait until BF.

What did you decide? I had the 40% off too. I got another piece for our Christmas village that worked out to be cheaper with the $10 off $50 home items and a few other things to get up to $50 for Kohl's Cash.

Edited by Tara3117
  • Like 1

My daughter told me this week that she is moving back here after moving away for college over 8 years ago. Which is great, but she's apparently leaving her boyfriend, and I imagine pretty much all the house stuff behind. So looks like my Kohl's list is going to grow, if I can get her to tell me what she'll need. Already got towels in the preview sale, but I'm thinking sheets and bedding, dishes, kitchen stuff...
  • Like 2

My daughter told me this week that she is moving back here after moving away for college over 8 years ago. Which is great, but she's apparently leaving her boyfriend, and I imagine pretty much all the house stuff behind. So looks like my Kohl's list is going to grow, if I can get her to tell me what she'll need. Already got towels in the preview sale, but I'm thinking sheets and bedding, dishes, kitchen stuff...

Oh boy. As we all know, Kohl’s is great for household stuff!! I’m trying not to let my list grow anymore before Monday wee-hours hit.

• Like 2

I am one of those who doesnt do Kohls in store until Friday morning at like 5 or 6 before i hit the mall stores that are closed on Thanksgiving. Is the Echo Dot something that they should still have plenty of or should I come up with a $50 order and order it online?

Edited by Tigger97498

I avoid going to a Kohl's like it has the plague. INSANE doesn't even come close to explaining that place. I told my wife they could be giving out free gold bars and I would have to pass. I only buy online from them during the holidays.

I have figured out if you go there about 6 am friday its actually pretty empty and most the deals are still able to be got aside from MAJOR doorbusters that sell out quick. I'm just trying to figure out if the echo dot will be one of those doorbusters that goes quick.

Edited by Tigger97498

I have figured out if you go there about 6 am friday its actually pretty empty and most the deals are still able to be got aside from MAJOR doorbusters that sell out quick. I'm just trying to figure out if the echo dot will be one of those doorbusters that goes quick.

It's tough to say. Last year was the big year for Dots; but 2nd Gen out this year (and only for $5 more)...I guess which one are you looking for?

Worst case is that you order it from one of the other 20 places (that have it for the same price, but without KC - but if you're looking to just get that you wouldn't get KC anyway....though at that point another $25 spent gives you $15 in KC), and then return it there if you can get it from Kohls on Fri AM.

What did you decide? I had the 40% off too. I got another piece for our Christmas village that worked out to be cheaper with the $10 off $50 home items and a few other things to get up to $50 for Kohl's Cash.

I ended up getting some really good deals on clothing (I’ve lost weight but not enough to get back into my old clothes yet so I need a few things to get by). Between the sales and coupon most items were somewhere around 70% off. Plus I got $10 Kohl’s cash and then $5 more for picking up one of the items in store. I even know what I’m going to spend the Kohl’s cash on and that will be a store pick up too so I will get even more Kohl’s cash for that [emoji106]

I ended up getting some really good deals on clothing (I’ve lost weight but not enough to get back into my old clothes yet so I need a few things to get by). Between the sales and coupon most items were somewhere around 70% off. Plus I got $10 Kohl’s cash and then $5 more for picking up one of the items in store. I even know what I’m going to spend the Kohl’s cash on and that will be a store pick up too so I will get even more Kohl’s cash for that [emoji106]

I only seem to randomly get that $5 for in-store pickup. It seems to come and go and offered to me sometimes, and not others. Have you found a way to get it every time?

• Like 1

I only seem to randomly get that $5 for in-store pickup. It seems to come and go and offered to me sometimes, and not others. Have you found a way to get it every time?

They only let you get one $5 cash pickup bonus per day. I have done my purchases on my phone app and have always gotten the pickup bonus through it (so long as I’m logged into my account).

Same thing happened to me.  Last week I bought an air fryer as a gift for free ship to store for the $5 KC.  Then next day I decided to upgrade my own air fryer so I  ordered another and had it shipped to store but didn't receive a $5 bonus...…..I just assumed it was a "luck of the draw" thing. 

• Like 1

Our Kohl's stores let you return Amazon orders in store. Today my mom told me that she returned an Amazon order and on the return receipt was a 25% off coupon for Kohl's good November 16-22 in store only.

So if your Kohl's stores take Amazon returns, it might be worth it to quickly order something from Amazon and return it to see if you can get a 25% coupon to use in store during the BF sale Thanksgiving night.

Date range of the coupon might be 7 days from when you do the return.

I have found that if I add something heavy in weight to my cart, like the Instant Pot, the $5 KC store pickup offer will usually show up.

However, I have also found that the $5 store pickup options sometimes seems to disappear when they have a good sale going on. No matter what I do, I cannot get it to show up.

I never got $5 for store pickup.  Is only on the phone app, because I order from my computer?

I usually order from my computer and get it, but have also gotten it on when using the app.