Sam's Club November 10th 1-Day Sale Ad Posted

Brad

This is the downside of online BF sales, sites crashing. I barely squeezed my order (only 1 thing) thru before the site went down. One would think that the merchant's technology would be up to speed since they are the ones pushing more towards online purchases.

Edited by humble1

what are the chat agents saying?

Exactly what you'd expect.  They are sorry for the inconvenience.  Don't know when it will be fixed.  Wait 15 minutes and try again. Blah blah blah.

My agent is providing me no help discussing philosophical life choices.  Doesn't want to talk much about himself either. 

Edited by goshe7
  • Like 1

thats what mine was doing too until I lost him

Checkout seems to be working now.  But my agent dumped me before I could share the good news. ToT

Correction: Things are still semi-working.  I had been able to add the item to my cart about 60 minutes ago.  Homepage would load, but few other pages (including checkout).  I managed to get through checkout, but it still seems like lots of pages aren't working.

Edited by goshe7
  • Like 1

Sam's main site is accessible but the pages for the one day sale are locked down due to traffic.

Had the same problems with it last year with one of their pre-BF sales.

EDIT: Finally got in.... looks like they got it sorted out.  Bought the Vizio 50" 4K  TV (D50x-G9) for $279.  Added in 4-yr square trade warranty for another $29.99

I'm happy.....

:gd_not_ri  :gd_not_ri  :gd_not_ri  :gd_not_ri  :gd_not_ri

Edited by TheLegend

$117 for AirPods?! I could cry over missing out on those. I don’t know what I thought the price would be but certainly not that so I went to bed. :(

I did order some of the pillows and Isotoner slippers though. Nothing exciting but I woke up and haven’t managed to fall back asleep so shopping I went.

Edited by HanShotFirst

Hope everyone got what they were looking for after last night's online crash. Just curious, what did everyone purchase? I bought the 50 inch Vizio for my daughter. Seems like that was the best deal on televisions in all the ads that I have have seen so far.
  • Like 1