Does anyone discount gift cards Black Friday?

starbeck96

One of my sons and his wife has requested that we get them gift cards for Christmas.  I am not big on giving gift cards as Christmas gifts to my immediate family (I just enjoy the hunt for the perfect Christmas present) but they just got married in March and they live in an apartment.  Both are requesting Ross Gift cards and my daughter in law is requesting Star Bucks gift card as well.  I plan on spending around 150-200 each on them.  I am probably going to break down and buy our other son a few gift cards as well.  I plan on getting him a new TV for his room too.

I know there are sites that sell at a discount, but I was wondering if any stores have BF sales on gift cards.  

Thank you

Edited by starbeck96

CVS and Walgreens, places like that, usually have gift cards in their BF ads.  Like $50 for $40, or something.

Thank you.  Do you know if they usually carry Ross or Starbucks giftcards?  The closest CVS or Walgreens is at least 40 minutes from us, but I would pick up a few other things in that area while I am there.

Thank you. Do you know if they usually carry Ross or Starbucks giftcards? The closest CVS or Walgreens is at least 40 minutes from us, but I would pick up a few other things in that area while I am there.

The CVS having Ross gift cards may depend on if there is a store in the general area. There should be no problem getting Starbucks gift cards there though. I’ve found that the CVS’s near me have a pretty decent variety of gift cards.

• Like 1