When to expect Black Friday ads to leak this year

Brad

I'm glad a lot of the big ads came early this year. Now the main things I'm waiting on are Lowe's, Home Depot, Joann, and Michaels...but mostly for my family to tell me WHAT THE HECK THEY WANT FOR XMAS. Been sending messages all over the place and no one wants to respond...guess they're getting coal. :) 

• Like 4

Dick's and Gamestop are really going to throw off Brad's average release dates for next year.

Michael's and Joann (not much immediate data on theirs without doing extra research) are late. 

Home Depot and Menards just need to get it done now that Lowes is out.

I wouldn't mind hearing something from Amazon on what they have in store, either...

Do they realize we're only a week away? Maybe we should send them a quick email and ask if they know that BF is coming...

• Like 2

What exactly is gamestop waiting on?!? I have to plan my attack for BF and cant without knowing what they plan on doing.

I don't understand why they just won't leak it already!!  I believe all other Major ads are already out, so no reason not to go ahead and release theirs too. LOL.   Trying to wait patiently, but it's not working. :)