When to expect Black Friday ads to leak this year

Brad

Do we usually get a Verizon Wireless ad? I noticed that it's not on the dates page.

Yes, they will post it when they get it. The dates shown are for the major ads. Verizon, as well as Rite Aid, and about 100 other ads are not listed because they are not major ads, and each ad he researched probably took him about 5 - 10 minutes per ad to estimate the release date based on the past 12 years of data he had to go on. 

Can't wait to see the Best Buy ad. I am already working on my plan to remain first on line again this year, regardless of what the ad has, lol. It's a family tradition, lol

I'm looking forward to seeing a Kmart ad this years (as I am every year), but this year it will determine whether I even go that early on Thanksgiving morning...their sale last year was basically non-existent when we went at the usual time, but we were unaware since the store was open at 6 am as usual...we found it quite strange that they didn't have any store ads available for the customers (per the conversation with the manager), but he did manage to give us some of the usual deals on the throws and comforter sets... Kmart may be on it's last leg with the few stores they have left and if this year's BF sale is as lack luster as last year's I know I won't be in any rush to shop there...

Sadly, the last Kmart within 50 miles is currently having a liquidation sale... and they are not honoring any sales in other locations :-(

I think my son is as excited as I am for them to start coming out. He wants a PS4 and I have convinced him to wait till BF to buy it. He saw the one in the Same one day sale and wants to pull the trigger but if I can find it somewhere else for less he may wait.

Patience... I'm sure they will have them on sale. I refuse to replace electronics almost all year waiting for the Black Friday deals, lol. For game systems, I would check Gamestop ads, Walmart, Best Buy, Target. Some may be priced a little higher but have gift cards or added bonuses such as games. 

Sears shouldn’t bother....there are none left open....

NO! Please have a good ad Sears! I am looking for the usual Craftsman tools, and they often have many other great items. Fortunately, the Sears by me once again made the cut and will remain in business... at least for a little while longer. In fact, I have bought during many promotion deals, such as buy $300 and get $300 back, but split into 6 monthly refunds to my ShopYourWay card. I have been getting back over $100 a month from those promotions.

I think my son is as excited as I am for them to start coming out. He wants a PS4 and I have convinced him to wait till BF to buy it. He saw the one in the Same one day sale and wants to pull the trigger but if I can find it somewhere else for less he may wait.

Don’t forget to check Kohl’s ad too sometime the Kohl’s cash back makes it a good deal