What's something you buy/rebuy every year?

momlori

I took the plunge and grabbed a throw from Kohls. You all were so right!! They are awesome! My toes are covered, what a fantastic treat.

My 13 year old immediately tried to steal it so I'm going to have to grab another or I'll be fighting him off :)

Another convert!    Wah ha ha!   

Glad you are enjoying it!  :)

• Like 2

I took the plunge and grabbed a throw from Kohls. You all were so right!! They are awesome! My toes are covered, what a fantastic treat.

My 13 year old immediately tried to steal it so I'm going to have to grab another or I'll be fighting him off :)

Ha! Welcome to the "KTAA" (Kohl's Throw Addicts Anonymous) club! :D

• Like 1

It is hard to stop when you get started and wrapped up watching Christmas movies are the best. 

I always get several bags of dog food because they are on super sale....but none this year from Petco OR Petsmart :(

It seems the PetSmart ad is only a preview and not the full ad. Fingers crossed that this is true, as I was very disappointed by what I saw in the PetSmart one as it is now. 

• Like 1

I have always bought new "Realtree" Dog Beds from Tractor Supply, every year for $19.99. Now it seems that they do not even carry them any longer. They were the really big ones, 40 x 50 which is what I need for my Mastiffs.   :cry2:

So, I had already ordered 10 damn throws at BF prices when Kohl's did that recent one-day sale; and now of course I'm contemplating getting more on BF with my Kohl's BF coupons!  I'm absurd, I know.  But then I also nabbed two $40 crockpots that came down to $3.99 each with all the stacked coupons! I'm in holiday bargain-shopping mode and it's awesome! LOL

• Like 2

For those of you that say you have never bought a throw at Kohl's DON'T START NOW! The $8.99 ones are comfy, warm, and good quality, but pretty soon it becomes a BF tradition itself and you end up with piles of them, trust me I know. You get to the point that you check months in advance to see what the patterns are this year, yep did that.

• Like 4

So, I had already ordered 10 damn throws at BF prices when Kohl's did that recent one-day sale; and now of course I'm contemplating getting more on BF with my Kohl's BF coupons!  I'm absurd, I know.  But then I also nabbed two $40 crockpots that came down to $3.99 each with all the stacked coupons! I'm in holiday bargain-shopping mode and it's awesome! LOL

LMAO!! Those damn throws will get you every time!

• Like 1

For those of you that say you have never bought a throw at Kohl's DON'T START NOW! The $8.99 ones are comfy, warm, and good quality, but pretty soon it becomes a BF tradition itself and you end up with piles of them, trust me I know. You get to the point that you check months in advance to see what the patterns are this year, yep did that.

Been there, done that! I’m already wondering what patterns will be around next year. :)

• Like 3

So for those who are debating the soft throws from Kohl's...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

I ordered last night, my wife picked up today.  They are currently out of the Navy Geo and Blue Plaid, but we still bought 7 throws.  Our DS (7) grabbed his red buff check and took off with it trailing behind him.  DW and I unwrapped ours and started using them.  She proclaimed them the best ever, because while they are lightweight, they are also warm and cozy.

I'm trying to talk her into more.  Some of the ones we got will be in the van for DS and any guests he has with him.  

Don't walk...RUN!

• Like 4