Post Your Most Wanted Deal & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

My usual Big Bang Theory season for just $10.

Also hope to find a decent wireless charger for iPhone for $10-15? I can probably find that now but I’m kind of a brand snob with my electronics.

Wireless doorbell or camera for under $200. $150 would be great but doubtful.

I have had good luck with the $5 ones Walmart has had the past few years.  They charge super fast and last longer than most.

• Like 1

Hoping for HUGE sales on Wireless Beats and the newest Barbie dream house (one with slide per my daughter :runaway:).  A GOOD sale on a specific lego set my daughter wants, but probably won't get anything too great as Legos never get great sales or are excluded from coupons!  Would love a sale on Birkenstocks and on Pink clothing for my oldest niece. Nothing HUGE, but all adds up! 

:lolrun:I'll be looking for high thread count sheet sets largely discounted, also cooling gel memory foam pillow, home improvement tools and an air fryer! Those are the top 4 things on my list this year

I agree with the good sheets and pillow. Not sure when I turned into that old person with the pillow issues ....lol

Hoping for HUGE sales on Wireless Beats and the newest Barbie dream house (one with slide per my daughter :runaway:). A GOOD sale on a specific lego set my daughter wants, but probably won't get anything too great as Legos never get great sales or are excluded from coupons! Would love a sale on Birkenstocks and on Pink clothing for my oldest niece. Nothing HUGE, but all adds up!

I will join you on the wireless Beats hope train! I need two pair Edited by jewleyp

Hoping for HUGE sales on Wireless Beats and the newest Barbie dream house (one with slide per my daughter :runaway:). A GOOD sale on a specific lego set my daughter wants, but probably won't get anything too great as Legos never get great sales or are excluded from coupons! Would love a sale on Birkenstocks and on Pink clothing for my oldest niece. Nothing HUGE, but all adds up!

Agree with the Barbie dreamhouse! And Barbie accessories, like the camper or van or other larger items that go with it.

Not sure if this year is the year to get a family gaming system, but the right price would entice me to get a Wii or Nintendo switch or something similar.

I would love to see a deal on a nice dollhouse for 18 inch dolls; in the $150-175 range would be nice since they’re all $200+ right now.

A deal on wireless beats as DD15 is torn between those and AirPods, but leaning more towards the beats.

And finally, a nice deal on the Nintendo switch...