Post Your Most Wanted Deal & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for the next t-shirt contest!

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with at least one item you are hoping to score a deal on this year and the price/discount you hope to see in the ads (or online) for it. Feel free to post more than one item if you'd like.

Contest will be open until 9pm ET on Sunday, October 7th. I will then randomly choose 10 members who entered and you'll win a Black Friday t-shirt.

As always, you can only win a maximum of one shirt per year. This includes the shirts won by members in the t-shirt club. However you are welcome and encouraged to continue entering contests even after you win a shirt :)

And don't forget that if you want to order more Black Friday shirts, you can do that here!

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/2018shirts.png

The only thing I know that I will be looking for this year (so far) is a replacement for my car GPS.  I will be looking for one that is 5 inches or maybe 6 inches with "lifetime" maps and traffic.  As for the discount, I am not sure as I have not started shopping for one yet, but let's say better than I can find online today (maybe 25 to 35% discount).

I bought my current GPS on Black Friday quite a few years ago and it still works fine, but Tom Tom says that they will no longer support it with new map updates.  (In the fine print they all say that "lifetime" maps means the lifetime of the unit, not the buyer's lifetime.)

Edited by mcwalker

Ancestry kits for $50-60. Kindle Fire in the $30 range. Can't remember the brand but I got DH a bunch of flannel shirts for either $8 or $10 each at JcPenneys last year or the year before and he needs new shirts. We both really liked those, good quality. Just needs a different size.

I’m hoping to score a deal on The Comfy, the new sweatshirt blanket!

https://thecomfy.com

$39.99 plus $5 shipping isn’t bad, but I’d love to get it for around $29.99 with free shipping! I don’t know that they are sold in stores yet so I have to hope for an online sale. :)

I'm looking for one of these this year too. It didn't occur to me to hope they would go on sale. LOL

That, and I'd like to find a pair of work boots for my son for around $60 - $70.  Although, we've recently figured out he's growing again, so I might just let him buy his own boots (he's 23 and 6'2").  :g_laughin

• Like 2

I'm looking for one of these this year too. It didn't occur to me to hope they would go on sale. LOL

That, and I'd like to find a pair of work boots for my son for around $60 - $70.  Although, we've recently figured out he's growing again, so I might just let him buy his own boots (he's 23 and 6'2").  :g_laughin

My son turned 18 end of July, he's 6'3" and just told me the other day he grew taller...hopefully,your son should be just about done growing since he has reached 23 already...Unfortunately, my son has 5 years to go  :runaway:

• Like 1

We'll be shopping for new cell phones this holiday season.  I've never done cell phones this time of year so haven't really paid attention to them.  The guy at the Walmart/Verizon phone center said they offered a $300 walmart gift card last year. 

We'll also be looking for a 4k tv for the living room 65" to 70" and one for my craft room/office 50"  or so.

Budget is very small this year....usually 4000 but more like 400 this year. So im looking for a great deal on a xbox one s, cheap luggage, and a tablet. Already found a great deal on hooverboards ($99 at Walmart) for my 2 sons. My youngest gets a new one every year.  

I have been on the smart home kick lately. Picked up the Alexa devices last year for each of the rooms. Converted over to the colored Hue bulbs in all the rooms. So this year I'm looking to maybe find a good deal on a Nest Thermostat system. I missed them last year when they had them around $199. If I could find it at about $150 I'll hop on it ASAP. I am also on the hunt for a Ring Doorbell somewhere around $79-$99 for the newer slim models.

The Hue outdoor lights have just been released but I doubt if they will have any sales on them.

Looking to replace my laptop. Also due for a cell phone upgrade and, while I've never done it on BF before, I'll at least be checking out the deals. 

4K TV, if the price is right. Can't fit more than a 50" in the space I have, so we'll see what deals are out there that meet at least my minimum requirements, spec-wise. 

Unlikely, but my dream item would be an excellent deal on a leather sofa-love seat combo with 4 reclining seats.

Other than that, I need deals ($30 or less) on Madden 19 and the most recent Forza for Xbox One, and an Alejandro Villaneueva (sp?) jersey (hoping for $60 or less).