Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Nintendo Switch - hoping for a deal on Black Friday

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 starbeck96  OFFLINE  

starbeck96

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Sep 24, 2018 - 5:00 am

We have been wanting to buy a Nintendo Switch for our family.  I have been watching prices since it came out and so far there has been no price drop!  I am hoping that BF will bring a price drop or at least a really nice bundle deal.  

#2 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Sep 24, 2018 - 7:33 am

My sister in law wants one too for my nephew

#3 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,344 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 24, 2018 - 9:37 am

You won’t see a sale on this system if any deal it might and I stress might be a bundle

#4 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2018 - 2:07 pm

I got my son's Switch on eBay, it was a pretty good price for the bundle, and eBay had a one day coupon for I think 15% off, so that made it a nice deal. So that would definitely be something to look out for, rather than a sale. Game systems just don't get marked down much. And like riven3d said, maybe a bundle deal, in the form of a gift card or free controller or game or something. 

#5 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 24, 2018 - 6:06 pm

This is on my list for DD soon to be 8; she’s a huge Mario fan. I’m not expecting a deal on the system. My plan is to upgrade 2 iPhones during Sam’s Club one day sale in November; those upgrades usually come with a $250 gift card each. I plan on using that for the system and a few games. If I find a better deal outside of Sam’s or Walmart, those gift cards will go to other items.

#6 starbeck96  OFFLINE  

starbeck96

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Sep 24, 2018 - 6:23 pm

You won’t see a sale on this system if any deal it might and I stress might be a bundle

Yeah, I really don't look for the system to be on sale, but am hoping for at least a bundle.  They used to have good bundle deals on BF on game systems, but I've noticed that it just doesn't happen much anymore.  After I posted this, I saw an ad for Gamestop and they have a new "bundle" coming out, but it really isn't any cheaper than buying the system and the game.  It is a Super Smash Brothers bundle.  

We have a gift card to Gamestop right now, and I have some games to trade in so I will use that toward the purchase of either the system or games for the system.

#7 ytmomof4  OFFLINE  

ytmomof4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 25, 2018 - 11:44 am

I’m looking at this for my daughter also. I put one in layaway just to make sure I had one but, I am hoping for a bundle deal. This is all she is really asking for at least for now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users